Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by allinghj View Post
    But is it Dreamlink's fault or nfps?
    Infomirs - Ministra (replaces Stalker backend)
    I think....???
    /kens

I don't care whose fault it is. A simple fix would be nice.
    Who cares whose fault it is? Give me an offset tool or something to correct the EPG.
    Come on. Just please fix it or patch around it or do whatever it takes to show the correct EPG for the current time.
    This sux really bad not having an epg that shows correctly for the current time.
    And it just keeps petering on and on like it is a complex coding issue. IT'S A SIMPLE OFFSET.
    Come on Dreamlink coders. I know you can do it. You guys are good.
    In my case, the show playing at 8pm shows on the epg at 12pm.
    In my case, a -4 hour offset would fix the epg.
    I presume that it would be the same for everybody but making it variable allows for it not to be the same.
    JMHO
    Last edited by AeonFlux; 06-07-2018 at 12:41 AM.

TV Addicted
    The latest update that now allows for the m3u playlist option and ability to use an alternate epg source such as /kens is working great. This fixed all epg problems for me on the DLite. Independent of the epg issues I like the m3u method over the MAC method as you can customize your own channel lists.

No. No. No. You are not hearing me. Why do I have to spin a dead cat over my left shoulder while shouting evil incantations just to get the EPG correct?
    My Dreamlink IKS receiver works perfectly. EPG is dead nuts on... all while only running Dreamlink software. No play lists. No separate EPG source. No spinning dead cats.
    Why doesn't the Dreamlink software work correctly? Why are they not fixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    No. No. No. You are not hearing me. Why do I have to spin a dead cat over my left shoulder while shouting evil incantations just to get the EPG correct?
    My Dreamlink IKS receiver works perfectly. EPG is dead nuts on... all while only running Dreamlink software. No play lists. No separate EPG source. No spinning dead cats.
    Why doesn't the Dreamlink software work correctly? Why are they not fixing it?
    It's not the STB's (DL /MAG /Buzz)
    It is the backend server setup.
    Dont know why, but it probably has to do with the Time Server source and the timezone they are using.
    *Anything that asks the network of users to sync to the local NTP.Pool, should be based on UTC / GMT /Zulu.
    /kens

ntp pool work for me on one box that i could add that too so yea why not use that? but again if it was that ez they would have done that long time ago maybe they should let us put time server in we want really i dont know how to get true epg wish i did but dont see nothing yea on any box wonder why its so hard all was off a few hrs sometimes only one hr
    Last edited by Marley; 06-08-2018 at 06:41 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    It's not the STB's (DL /MAG /Buzz)
    It is the backend server setup.
    Dont know why, but it probably has to do with the Time Server source and the timezone they are using.
    *Anything that asks the network of users to sync to the local NTP.Pool, should be based on UTC / GMT /Zulu.
    /kens
    It should be possible to shift the epg over by what your timezone is though.. I ran through my epg, and for me it's about 6hrs off. There should be a setting option that would allow me to move my epg 6hrs forward.

I'm East coast and 6hrs forward means it's set for German time currently?? Unfortunate =[

I have a Mag 254 and the EPG is out by 2 hours is there a fix for that thanks

Change your Timezone.
    Your time will be off, but your guide info for what is on right now, should be correct.
    That is what matters, no?
    /kens

for the mag yup that should do it the pool one worked for me when i had a mag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast