Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    No. No. No. You are not hearing me. Why do I have to spin a dead cat over my left shoulder while shouting evil incantations just to get the EPG correct?
    My Dreamlink IKS receiver works perfectly. EPG is dead nuts on... all while only running Dreamlink software. No play lists. No separate EPG source. No spinning dead cats.
    Why doesn't the Dreamlink software work correctly? Why are they not fixing it?
    you cant compare iks epg to iptv

In my case is not only the epg I don't care much about that, but all the channels are in the wrong order, I have to look allover the channels scroo down for a long time before I can find anything, I was told this is not a fix for IPTV66, I got the D T+

Just install Perfect Player and use that for accessing TV channels (uses an external guide source and requires you to make a custom m3u playlist from the Templates avail in m3u section).

Use the DOL for access to VOD only.
    *at least until they fix the problem!

/kens

Junoir Member
    I would like to do what KENS has suggested and very much appreciate all the work he has put into making it work. However, it’s all like a foreign language to me. Is there a link to a step by step that I could follow to implement the alternate to DOL?

i spent several hours trying to implement but am purdy lost as to how to load it up on my Dreamlink T1 plus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123