Junoir Member

T2 getting slower after last update

After the newest update to the DOL2 and firmware the box has gotten very slow. After the preparing to start screen it use to instantly load the iptv service. Now it sits on a gray screen for 5-10 mins.
    Response to the remote is very delayed when going through channels.
    The box glitches audio and video not due to connection but decoding on playback via streaming on demand, popcorn time, and terrarium.
    Thinking of resetting the box but wondered if anyone else had this issue.
    First box died on me now this one is acting up. I love the GUI of DOL2 but the box performance so far is hit or miss.

TV Addicted
    Yes try factory reset ..if that dosent help then read following.
    For the part that connecting to server screen is taking too long and remote responses are delayed.... your ip is banned on what ever server you are using. I have confirmed this issue last week. My friend had a same issue and was complaining so i took my box which was working absolutely fine at my home and hooked it up at his home. My box started behaving the same way. For the troubleshoot i connected to another server and it loaded damn so quick. I turned on his box again and this time i have connected to vpn service, with that we obtained a new ip and server connected all normal and remote functioned properly . Why certain ips gets banned randomly? Servers firewall some how reads em as ddos attack and simply bans it. Pain in the ass for end user. 1. So reset your box 2. Try another service 3. Get a vpn service, i use pia

TV Addicted
    After 2 days of using vpn they were able to connect to the server without vpn service since the servers admins were notified or maybe since ip stayed disconnected for 2 days so the system probably released the ip.

Junoir Member
    If the IP was banned why would it connect at all? It finally connects after sitting on the gray screen for that 5-10 mins. I get every channel I should it just seems very lagged when scrolling channels or loading the service. I don't see how the two are related. The app itself should get to the loading bar screen instantly as it normally did just sit on there forever if it was a connection issue.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Any Other Settings You can Clear or Clean, Memory, Cache...?!? Just a Thought, not a Solution...?

Two things first one go to the menu and find the clear epg and clear it. This is causing some issues as it's not flushing the cache. You will see that the dol loads very fast after that. Second one is for some reason the first slot in the portal set up is bogging down the system, move the portal info to one of the other slots and it will also fix the issue. This is happening with all the boxes dreamlink and formular.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BCConnect View Post
    If the IP was banned why would it connect at all? It finally connects after sitting on the gray screen for that 5-10 mins. I get every channel I should it just seems very lagged when scrolling channels or loading the service. I don't see how the two are related. The app itself should get to the loading bar screen instantly as it normally did just sit on there forever if it was a connection issue.
    Wel try a 2nd portal and clear catch but it didnt work in my case. If still the same then turn on your hotspot on your mobile and connect your box to it or try vpn , that way youl be on a different ip.

The issues you described are very identical to my case so thats why i shared the info.
    Last edited by desiboy1; 05-16-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Junoir Member
    MrPat - Thank you. Your two quick tips solved my T2 very slow connection to server. Was seating on grey screen for good 5min before. Back to normal now.