Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buzztv3000

Bulletproof
    Thanks guys for the new information on the Buzz 3000 box. andkaal

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    4me2c, I would take dishuser's word on this and on anything to do with BuzzTV box
    Also, with any new updates (upgrades), weather it will be automatic or will need a manual load, iptvTalk supports BuzzTV, and in doing so we will have the news and possible direction to get the OS update (for the kodi upgrade or any upgrade)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    I have Searched the Forums for the Buzztv Boxes...! I Have Found where Updates have been Sent to those Units via the Internet...! I Have Yet to Find where any Updates were Manually Installed as was Claimed to bee an Option...!

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    the OS update will be a file and have to be manually loaded

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I have Searched the Forums for the Buzztv Boxes...! I Have Found where Updates have been Sent to those Units via the Internet...! I Have Yet to Find where any Updates were Manually Installed as was Claimed to bee an Option...!
    they said they would be using the manual update for this new kodi coming up. I saw it somewhere, either on site here of perhaps in some release notes or perhaps at the buzztv site (forums)

Rest assured that this news did come from the BuzzTV team
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Just trying to figure out how it will bee Manually Loaded...?!? I know it won't bee like it was Back in the Good 'ole Days, guessing some how, somewhere, it will have to bee Edited into the System Files...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Just trying to figure out how it will bee Manually Loaded...?!? I know it won't bee like it was Back in the Good 'ole Days, guessing some how, somewhere, it will have to bee Edited into the System Files...!
    They would not want to push this load automatically or manually thru the internet as some do not need this upgrade. So if they pushed it on-line then those that do not need it would get it anyway and that is not what they want to happen.

Loading files (apk files) can be done thru USB loading easy enough.
    Be same as loading an apk file, which carries an application
    - Frank Zappa

- Frank Zappa

Like this :

Starts about 20 seconds in...!

no not like that.
    That is using Kodi and installing thru Kodi.. but no need for that.
    The BuzzTV box already has the file managers onboard, they do not rely on Kodi to do their work .. check the link I posted just above.
    - Frank Zappa

Yes....The Buzztv.....onboard Appinstaller app works just fine...............if they release a file then that is the app you use to install.................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast