Thread: Terminal (2018)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Terminal (2018)

Margot Robbie's new 2018 film Terminal, was just added to the VODs selections.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37280-Newest-VODs

Director: Vaughn Stein
    Writer: Vaughn Stein
    Stars: Margot Robbie, Simon Pegg, Dexter Fletcher, Max Irons and Mike Myers

This film was not released to theaters (well not many anyway) and went straight to PPV and Video
    This will be Mike Myers' first major motion picture in seven years.

There have been mixed reviews with this movie. Those that did not like, really did not like at all and those that did like it, loved it.
    You have to follow the movie closely to catch everything... yes its one of those types of films, so grab your popcorn and turn your phone off for this one.

Visually stunning with it's stylish colors.
    This is a fantasy story. It's graphic, and flamboyant.
    Its an oddball film.

The Terminal opens with Robbie as Annie, who meets with a priest that will lead to a number of assassinations and complicated double crosses which which we see gradually as the story uncovers itself.

Margot Robbie is fantastic in this movie as I expected her to be, I am bias thou...I am in love Margot
    I still say Margot should have won the Oscar for her role as I,Tonya .... Them guys doing the voting must have had their heads in the sand with that one

Simon Pegg and Myers too were great.
    Mike Myers played a great creepy janitor with a spin

Check this movie out, but be prepared to be confused till things start coming together, layer by layer

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-14-2018 at 04:37 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa