Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    This :
    "Named after the British racing driver of the same name, the SLR Stirling Moss is a limited edition (75 vehicles) of the series, which uses a speedster styling that does not include roof or windscreen. The design is inspired by the 300 SLR race car, and the exterior was designed by Korean designer Yoon Il-hun, the interior by Dutch designer Sarkis Benliyan. It was to be the last series of the McLaren SLR built under the partnership between Mercedes-Benz and McLaren, until McLaren announced their own final edition of the SLR in late 2010.

The supercharged V8 engine is rated 650 PS (480 kW; 640 hp). The car's top speed is 350 km/h (220 mph) with acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 3.5 seconds. The car is approximately 200 kg (440 lb) lighter than the regular model. Would have been Me Next Choice...!

Or This One :

SLS AMG Electric Drive (2013)
    Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive
    SLS AMG Electric Drive.JPG
    Overview
    Production 2013
    Powertrain
    Electric motor 4x synchronous motor
    Total 552 kW (740 hp),1,000 N⋅m (740 lb⋅ft)
    Battery 60 kWh lithium ion battery
    Electric range 250 km (160 mi) (NEDC)

The SLS AMG Electric Drive is a limited edition electric version of the SLS AMG released in June 2013.[83] The production vehicle was unveiled in 2012 Paris Motor Show, with market launch initially scheduled for June 2013.[84][85] Pricing in Germany began at €416,500 (~ US$544,236).[86] Fewer than 100 units were sold.[87]
    History

Following the SLS AMG E-CELL prototype premiere, the production of SLS AMG E-CELL was originally announced in 2011 North American International Auto Show.[88]

The production version of SLS AMG E-CELL included four synchronous electric motors rated 392 kW (533 PS; 526 hp) and 880 N⋅m (649 lb⋅ft), 400V 48 kWh lithium-ion battery from Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains (formerly Mercedes-Benz High Performance Engines) rated 480 kW (653 PS; 644 hp), woven CFRP battery monocoque, independent multi-link suspension with pushrod damper struts, 402 x 39 mm front and 360 x 32 mm rear brake discs made in carbon fibre-strengthened ceramic.[89]
    Powertrain
    The SLS AMG Electric Drive was powered by four electric motors with combined ratings of 552 kW (751 PS; 740 hp) and 1,000 N⋅m (738 lb⋅ft). Each motor can spin up to 13,000 rpm and weighs 45 kg (99 lb). In addition, the transmission allows each motor to selectively drive all 4 wheels. This enables the car to accelerate from a stand still to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1 View Post
    Congrats erickson you are thw Winner of the buzz 3000 basic
    with the answer 2013 Chev Camero Copo FYI there where a few have the Gas Monkey Garage and come with no motor, transmission, or rear end

Thanks to NBS and the Buzz team for the donation of these great boxes

2013 Chev Camero Copo FYI there where a few have the Gas Monkey Garage Supination

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...It-is-Snowing-
    Guess THAT is OK then as You Requested This :

I am thinking Of a car
    Someone mentioned about my favorite car of all times Well that would be the 66 vet
    But I am thinking of a car, there are some special reasons I choose this car
    These reason will be reviled in the hints
    What I need from you is the Year, make , model and the performance package that makes this car so special

yes he gave me exactly what I ask for Year 2013, make chev, model camero, sports package Copo that makes this car special

FYI For Your Information was not ask for just the Year, make , model and the performance package
    FYI there where a few have the Gas Monkey Garage and come with no motor, transmission, or rear end

I believe there where only 69 made and of then 69 20 where painted white and when to the grease monkey garage to have there suspension and sold for drag racing

What really make this car special is my son bought one from the grease monkey for drag racing,now who ever would have guessed that is what makes it so special to me Only 1 strip left looks like everything is going to be real close
    Last edited by Farmer1; 05-24-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Well...I guess I sort of know you, but not!
    (*This is very weird!!)

I guessed twice.
    1st guess - The original 1969 Camaro COPO
    2nd guess - The new 2018 Camaro COPO
    (* they only make 69 because original was released in 1969)

Why would I guess only COPO Camaro???

I don't know You!
    I am not a Camaro guy nor have I owned one!
    You're Hints are pretty much worthless (ie; unrelated to actual vehicle (No Offence intended))

Maybe I should start buying Lottery Tickets!
    /kens

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Well...I guess I sort of know you, but not!
    (*This is very weird!!)

I guessed twice.
    1st guess - The original 1969 Camaro COPO
    2nd guess - The new 2018 Camaro COPO
    (* they only make 69 because original was released in 1969)

Why would I guess only COPO Camaro???

I don't know You!
    I am not a Camaro guy nor have I owned one!
    You're Hints are pretty much worthless (ie; unrelated to actual vehicle (No Offence intended))

Maybe I should start buying Lottery Tickets!
    /kens
    yes you did guess those 2 but i specifically ask for a year that year was 2013
    not only Camaro copo ,2013 Camero copo was the correct answer
    in your post I did not see 2013, also the2018 was disqualified as you can only make 1 guess every 12 hr not2 guesses in one post
    and yes my hints start off very general but the longer the raffle lasts the more specific my hints get

also both your guess are missing the Make chev
    Last edited by Farmer1; 05-24-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1 View Post
    Buzz 3000 Basic Raffle
    Thanks to NBS and the Buzz team for the donation of the Buzz 3000 Basic.
    This raffle is open to all Members and Staff that haven’t already won a Buzz 3000.
    Previous winners of a buzz box are monty49, bigstar , pointy, ranagee, andkaal, pizzadish, superbox
    Staff you know how you are
    Rules are simple
    1 guess every 12 hr
    The first one to get the answer correct wins.
    Winner will receive a Buzz 3000 Basic.

I am thinking Of a car
    Someone mentioned about my favorite car of all times Well that would be the 66 vet
    But I am thinking of a car, there are some special reasons I choose this car
    These reason will be reviled in the hints
    What I need from you is the Year, make , model and the performance package that makes this car so special

good luck

Last edited by Farmer1; 05-24-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Hints were fine.
    Raffle guidelines were plainly posted.

I have asked Farmer to make these raffles extend as long as he can.
    I did that so Buzz gets more advertising time with their name posted up top of our forums in these Raffle threads.
    I did same for Dreamlink raffles.

Farmer has a lot on his plate and for him to make a raffle last as long as possible and still give hints is a heck of an undertaking. And I thnx you Farmer for doing a fantastic job at that

How can anyone see them hints as worthless?? :eek

1 Sports package --- its not Aunt betsy's Toyato Corrola !
    2 By no means is this car meant to be a family car --- that alone narrows it down probably by half.
    3 This care is built after 2000 --- another hint that cuts it down alot.

If anyone wants to dispute anything at all, then message me or Farmer about it.
    This raffle was done fairly and correctly.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-24-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

More on the COPO Camaro for People that don't know what They are :

COPO 427s

A GM corporate edict forbade Chevrolet from installing engines larger than 400 cu in (6.6 l). Requests from dealers (notably Don Yenko) who were dealer-installing 427 cu in (7.0 l) engines in the Camaro caused Chevrolet to use an ordering process usually used on fleet and special orders (taxis, trucks, etc.) to offer 427 engines in the Camaro. Two Central Office Production Orders (COPO), numbers 9560 and 9561, were offered in the 1969 model year.[15]

The COPO 9561 used the solid-lifter L72 big-block engine, making an underrated 425 hp (317 kW) gross. Yenko ordered 201 of these cars to create the now-legendary Yenko Camaro. Other dealers also became aware of the L72 engine package and ordered it. Around 900-1,000 Camaros were fitted with the L72 engine option.[16]

The COPO 9560 used an all-aluminum 427 cu in (7.0 L) big-block called the ZL-1 and was designed specifically for drag racing. The package was conceived by drag racer Dick Harrell, and ordered through Fred Gibb Chevrolet in La Harpe, IL, with the intention of entering NHRA Super Stock drag racing. A total of 69 ZL-1 Camaros were produced. The engine alone cost over US$4,000—more than the cost of a base V8 hardtop. Though rated at 430 hp (321 kW) gross, the ZL-1 made 376 SAE Net HP in its "as installed" state. With exhaust changes and some tuning, the horsepower jumped to over 500.[15]

The ZL1 engines were hand assembled in a process that took 16 hours each, in a room that Corvette Chief Engineer Zora Arkus-Duntov described as "surgically clean."[17] All ZL1 engines were manufactured at the Tonawanda Assembly Plant before being installed in Corvettes and Camaros, or sold over the counter to racers.[18]

Two of the 69 ZL-1's are known to have landed in Australia, with both owned by local motor racing legend and multi-millionaire tyre retailer Bob Jane, with both cars painted in Jane's team colour Sebring Orange. One of the Camaros was used by Jane for drag racing in Australia (Jane also owned the Calder Park Raceway with the main straight doubling as one of the country's premier drag racing strips). Jane drove the other Camaro to win the 1971 and 1972 Australian Touring Car Championships (the forerunner to today's V8 Supercars), though due to regulation changes restricting engines to a maximum cubic capacity of 6000 cc, Jane was forced to replace the 427 engine with a 350 in 1972. The ATCC winner, which holds the record for the largest capacity car to ever win the championship since it began in 1960. As of 2016, Jane owns his ATCC winning ZL-1, which after its touring car life was sold and used as a Sports Sedan and a drag racer before Jane bought it back and had the car restored to its 1971 specification. Despite his advancing years (approximately 86-87), Jane and the car continue to regularly appear at major historic meetings including the annual Australian Muscle Car Masters held each Fathers Day at the Sydney Motorsport Park.

COPO Camaro
    The year 2012 also saw the relaunch of the COPO Camaro, based off the fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro. Designed as an homage to the 1969 car of the same name, the COPO Camaro is a factory-built NHRA Stock Eliminator. Only 69 COPOs were built[5] and purchasing opportunities were offered using a random selection process. The cars had three engine options: a naturally aspirated 427 and two supercharged 327 engines, and they had a 2-speed PowerGlide automatic transmission. At the 2012 SEMA show, Chevrolet Performance announced it would offer another 69 COPOs for the 2013 model year.

thread closed

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213