Junoir Member

BuzzTV 3000 with NTV.MX setup help needed

Please can someone help as I am stressed out. And pulling my heair out and panicking I have bought the wrong device here.

I bought two separate Gold BuzzTV 3000's as I thought it was the best IPTV you can get. I could have paid a third of this price I paid and bought two MAG250 boxes.

I have signed up to ***** for the football as this is supposed to be the best IPTV service you can get. I signed up to the MAG supporting service for 30 Euros per month for the Sports HD as from what I understand MAG is also just a brand name for a type of IPTV service that BuzzTV also supports directly and not through emulators. But I may be wrong and not understanding this at all. This is showing my understanding of all of this.

Anyway, I went to live TV option on the Buzz3000 and entered ***** server and my username and password for ****. And I get "Your device is not supported". But I seen the displayed MAC address was different to the one on the sticker on the bottom of the machine.

So I hit the blue button and changed the MAC address to the one on the bottom of the box. And now on entering the details I get on server 2 "Subscription Expired or not Activated. Please contact your Service Provider".

So I went to NTV's account page and there is a blue button to AddMAG250. The instructions claim there is an option to click for "ADDSTB" but there is not, or I cannot see it. Just Add MAG250. So I click on this and it asks for my MAC. I put in this and it says "STB not found."

So I have contacted their live chat and they are telling me they only support either Informir MAG boxes, the Kodi addon, or the Matrix TV browser apps. And are telling me to download and install the Matrix app to run their service and just not getting it when I say I want to use their service via the LiveTV option of my BuzzTV that I paid to use.

I literally had a cheap Android box that supports Matrix TV browser or Kodi. I bought the BuzzTV for literally 10x the price of that Android box I already had as I was told it was the best-dedicated IPTV box you can get. But it seems the best IPTV service doesn't support it directly which I cannot believe.

I really am just hoping this is a setting up problem and ***** tech support don't know about the BuzzTV 3000's

So I please need help on setting this up with a IPTV service directly. And not using Matrix addons or Kodi. And is this a MAG box? Or what is it as I really am not understanding this at all.

I just bought this as all the reviews said it was the best and better than MAG250 boxes.

How do I use the Live TV option with ***** to get the best quality picture? Or what do I do here. If all I am using is the Matrix addon why buy the BuzzTV for £120 in the UK if a cheap £15 Android box will do this? I really am not getting this I think and given there is no manual in the box I need some help so found this forum to ask for it.
    Last edited by ilan; 05-09-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Do not talk about other premium services

Try using the mac address in live-tv .not the one on the bottom of the box.....the one in live-tv starts with 00:1A:79

Also this Forum only supports 3 IPTV services ....(Rocket...NFPS....and IPTV66 )
    And did NTV tell you that NTV is the best iptv service ???

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Only 3 are talked about here : http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...rivate-Servers

You Should talk to where You got Yours from as They are Experienced with it...! Good Luck and Maybe Read the Site Rules before getting into Trouble..!

Sorry floder2, was typing as You were posting...You Beat Me by that () much...! Lol...!

Here is what NTV says about Android use with their service......................You should have read this first..before investing in hardware

Android application

NTV is fully compatible with Matrix TV Browser, a free application that lets you access TV and video content using your account.
    The application is available in Google Play Store and supports both touch screen and remote control.
    External player is required for the playback. Any will do, but we strongly recommend to use MX Player or VLC.

How to install:

Install MX Player or VLC
    Install Matrix TV Browser
    Run the application and type ntv.mx in the Server prompt
    Use your NTV credentials to sign in

Application was recently released. If you face any issues (application crashes, or could not start) -

TV Addicted
    As much as this is a helpful forum for Buzztv.. it is not condone to post about other services.. thread should probably go to be honest

Ambassador
    So you bought the buzz (android device) and then you chose mag supporting device when you signed up for whatever service?

You've posted so much info but you bought a buzz along with an iptv service you know nothing about and then blame the device because you can't get it to work. There are many tutorials and info here about the buzz, did you read up on the service you purchase?? You criticize the price of the buzz but yet you paid so much money for an iptv service, 30 euros a month for sports. Must be nuts!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    So you bought the buzz (android device) and then you chose mag supporting device when you signed up for whatever service?
    From what I read I took it to mean and I thought MAG was a protocol or something similar as opposed to a brand name. I read reviews and the like talking about Stalker MAG support in the BuzzTV and all sorts and to be honest did not understand it so just took it on faith that it would do what I wanted.

These boxes, Dreambox, BuzzTv, MAG250 and these features; Stalker, MAG, IPTV these are not terms easy to understand what each consists of given there is very little info on the internet about them.

I did not know this forum only supported the three providers. I just googled BuzzTV forum in my desperate stressed stated and this was the top hit in google for it.

I plan on giving Rocket a trial over the weekend to see if this works ok with the BuzzTv.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
    From what I read I took it to mean and I thought MAG was a protocol or something similar as opposed to a brand name. I read reviews and the like talking about Stalker MAG support in the BuzzTV and all sorts and to be honest did not understand it so just took it on faith that it would do what I wanted.

These boxes, Dreambox, BuzzTv, MAG250 and these features; Stalker, MAG, IPTV these are not terms easy to understand what each consists of given there is very little info on the internet about them.

I did not know this forum only supported the three providers. I just googled BuzzTV forum in my desperate stressed stated and this was the top hit in google for it.

I plan on giving Rocket a trial over the weekend to see if this works ok with the BuzzTv.
    If you don't understand something you have got to ask in the forums... this site is loaded with folks ready to assist.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthG View Post

AnthG, You will see that Rocket works very well with Buzz TV. I don't really know if Rocket has free trails thou. Good luck .. andkaal

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Mag250 and other Mag models are iptv devices (receivers).
    They run a application or program called Stalker (it is referred to as Middleware actually)
    There are a few if not many different Middleware applications out there, Stalker is just one.

The Mag250 was one of the first or one of the more popular main developing teams that brought Stalker Middleware onboard their devices.
    Other companies and their iptv devices grew popular on the market too, such as Formuler, Dreamlink, BuzzTV and many others.
    Some of these devices 'emulated' the mag250's Stalker Middleware and is why you hear that about the mag stalker, but really what they should say is that they emulate the mag Stalker Middleware.
    Middleware can do many things for a device, but with this application it brings onboard a server setup and server connection method onto your receiver. And is why the Stalker Middleware is used on more then just a Mag model.

Your BuzzTV has an 'app' called BuzzTV2 and that app is the skin of the Stalker Middleware.

Your BuzzTV box is also an android device, while most Mag models including the 250, are not andriods, just simply IPTV boxes .... whose sole purpose is to view server connected channels or other m3u channel sources,with the help of that Middleware.

With the Buzz able to do what the Mag does with it's emulated Stalker onboard and also being an android, there are many different ways to use the device and how it can utilize different things (including Kodi).
    That android Operating System brings alot to the table concerning functionality and things you can do with your device, it's like a hybrid of a Linux Operating System

Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    As much as this is a helpful forum for Buzztv.. it is not condone to post about other services.. thread should probably go to be honest
    Is okay, you guys set our friend straight

We will not help you connect to that server as we do not support it, but we can help you with understanding your BuzzTV box better
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-10-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren