Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pinball Wizard

Post BuzzTV XPL3000 Basic-Laser's Review

Specs: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-Edition-Specs

Unboxing: A small box was received with device, antenna, power cord, remote control and free batteries.

Setup: Very easy, automatically detected and picked the highest resolution 4K for my 4K TV, remote was easy to use and navigate system, automatic updates loaded, only had issue setting up english as a language it kept going back to Chinese but after 3-4 times it finally stayed in English, wifi set up was flawless. Having both markets which are the aptoid and the google play makes things so much better....also AppInstaller (which i used a lot).

Apps already installed in BUZZTV 3000
    : Appinstaller, Aptoid TV, Buzz TV2, Chrome, Google, Kodi, MXplayer, Netflix, Playtore, file manager, file browser, youtube and voice search. for more info look here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-AppInstallers

IPTV Set up: I installed my Rocket so easy, it took 5-6 minutes just because of me changing the mac on the Rocket checker. VOD and Channels sections working great!!

Kodi Set up: App was already installed to Kodi 17.6, so i just had to back up my built on old device and install the back up addon on the program addons , set up settings to my USB stick and restore and voila all my addons were there running great.

Laser's Review: First let me start by saying the remote is perfect - not too small not too clutter, the display screen is easy to navigate, the picture is flawless i tested on a 4K TV, changing channels and IPTV BuzzTV 2 runs fans and makes choosing channels less stressfull. I have not tried recording at this time. the device is small and flashy!Have not tried the Bluetooth capabilities yet but will(edit: no bluetooth capabilities). 2 USB ports and 1 microsd on the side very nice!!

Final Take: The price is right for this 7.1 O.S. device, I have been testing different devices and finally gave BuzzTV a tried was not disappointed, a BIG point for me when buying any streaming device is SUPPORT and so far the BUZZ team has not been sitting on their laurels, updates are coming in. Overall I have found no negatives in my opinion.

Other Reviews:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...asic-NEW-MODEL
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ial-Impression
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...Buzztv-XPL3000
    Last edited by Kimbo; 05-10-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx for this review Laser

These Buzz boxes do live up to their good name.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Thanks for the review Laser
    FYI there is no bluetooth on the basic

Nice review laser

Bulletproof
    This is one special box. I have to agree with you lazer. Easy set up. Great picture. And fast. Best out there. .. .andkaal☺
    Last edited by andkaal; 05-10-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    Very happy with this box, once i started using it I havent stopped putting apps and watching a couple of movies!!the picture quality is great!!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Thanks for the review Laser
    FYI there is no bluetooth on the basic
    NBS why is this the case, is that what the basic portion means?

Ambassador
    Thanks for the review of this unit bro, just what I needed.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    NBS why is this the case, is that what the basic portion means?
    found NBS's qoute in the raffle thread (I knew it was there)

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    specs are the same as the regular 3000 with 3 differences
    1GB RAM (compared to xpl3000's 2GB)
    2.4Ghz Single Band Wi-Fi
    No Bluetooth
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    That would explain!!!solid box!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast