3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Mother Earth, a World of Her Own :

Fly Geyser, Neveda :

"Fly Geyser, also known as Fly Ranch Geyser is a small geothermal geyser located on private land in Washoe County, Nevada approximately 20 miles (32 km) north of Gerlach. Fly Geyser is located near the edge of Fly Reservoir in the Hualapai Geothermal Flats and is approximately 5 feet (1.5 m) high by 12 feet (3.7 m) wide, counting the mound on which it sits. In June 2016, the non-profit Burning Man Project announced that they had purchased the Fly Ranch, including the geyser for $6.5 million.[1][2] The Burning Man Project is planning to provide controlled access to the property in the future and is asking for donations to move the project forward."

Turnip Rock, Michigan :

"Turnip Rock is a small geological formation in Michigan. It is a stack[1] located in Lake Huron, in shallow water a few meters offshore, near the rock called the Thumbnail which is the extreme tip of Pointe Aux Barques, a small peninsula in Pointe Aux Barques Township which in turn is the extreme tip of The Thumb, a large peninsula comprising several counties in eastern Michigan."

"Etretat is a tourist village in Normandy. Beautiful houses, cliffs facing the sea, a beach of gallets and... so many people !

Climb up to the cliff top from the sea. The cliff maximum height is about 100 meters !

Walk on the pebble beach. At the low tide, you can visit a cave under the cliff.

Have a look at Etretat beautiful villas while walking in the village."

Hillbilly Mansions