Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I phoned my provider lots of room left on my cap, then told him what I use it for and,he goes I understand u use it for iptv,then he shut my modum down and treaked it up as it was as he put, it almost 2 years old and was in need of a treak,back on and been watching it for about an hour now with no buffering so far. Thank you all that wayed in,I am learning lots and sorry for all my ?,Thank u Crazed for you imfo, you helped me lots once again.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    cool beans
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Glad You got an Answer from Them, in the Future just do it Yourself by Unplugging the Modem from the Electric for a few Seconds(some say a few minutes) and Plug it back in and let it Re-Boot and then re-connect to Box and TV...!

Thanks 4me2c,I usally unplug my modem every night cuz I don`t like having the wife on when i go to bed,but they did something on there end as last night was not bad at all.I think my provider has a newer modem out now so I well look into getting the new on.thanks again for your help...

just thought i would up date this,got my provider service coming by tomorrow as it went right back to lots of buffering and un watchable again,got 24 hours of not bad,then back to frezzing ,they say my signal is not where it should be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12