Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vod

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I did after I replied to you

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knucklman View Post
    tried a couple of them and same thing lots of buffering on all moves and lots of channels to.
    when you open a VOD selection to play, do you get a list of Players to choose from?
    If so, maybe try another Player.

Should see one there named .... 'Video Player com.hisiliconandroid.gallery3d'
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Them Dreamlinks newest update is messing with the Portal (it seems) and by changing portals it may fix knucklman's issue.
    Crazed is correct, I sent Dreamlink an email about the issue. Maybe they can resolve it soon
    I gather darkness to please me...

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Lol, seems like "Out with the Old and In with the New" is not Always the Best Choice...! Them Dreamlinks and Buzz boxes, with the Updates bee having Problems while that AVOV just "Keeps on Ticking"...! Thanks for the Clarify and Explanation...!
    Any 'problems' that may show up with new upgrades can and will be fixed. That is because the two teams (Buzz and Dreamlink) are actively supporting their customers and products.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-05-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by knucklman View Post
    Tried to watch movies on vod,but I get, I think its called buffering (frezzing) every 10 sec,tried about 10 movies and the same on all,so unwatchable.I see lots of channels the same on tv can`t really watch any sports on it.Is this just me or anyone else having this prob,Thanks if anyone can help.
    Could you Factory Reset and try again?
    Report back results please.
    Thanks
    I gather darkness to please me...

I did do factory reset,put in my imfo,and now I get please check inter connection,but i am connected,tried other portals and same thing or portal not available. not sure what to do now,i well try again when i get home from work..any suggestion please do..and thank u

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    try unplugging then wait few seconds and plug back in ,i have this issue and this cleared it.

I just tried doing the unpugging and still please check internet connection and portal url, tried to put in pass word and user name to but still nothing,I see it is version 1.9.24,just checked donation and all is stiil good there just wondering if i should try to change portal on donation ticker,but do not want to until I here its ok to try,I went and tried anyway,got a different portal long story short got it back up but cant watch cause it still gets lots of frezzing ,Is any one eles having this prob?

AND uncheck the User Credentials/Login Required box
    Don't enter anything in that area, leave it blank.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ut-Credentials
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast