Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vod

vod

Tried to watch movies on vod,but I get, I think its called buffering (frezzing) every 10 sec,tried about 10 movies and the same on all,so unwatchable.I see lots of channels the same on tv can`t really watch any sports on it.Is this just me or anyone else having this prob,Thanks if anyone can help.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Aren't those VOD's Downloaded and Then They Play...! Shouldn't bee any Buffering as it is Not Streamed...! At least it isn't with Me AVOV...! Watching the Panther Flix as I type this and it is Smooth...!

Not Sure, just get lost of buffering on them, I put it on pause and wait a bit then back on might get 5 min but then buffering starts.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    In your DOL2 sever settings, enter your server info into a different portal and delete the it from the one used now.
    Check results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Aren't those VOD's Downloaded and Then They Play...! Shouldn't bee any Buffering as it is Not Streamed...! At least it isn't with Me AVOV...! Watching the Panther Flix as I type this and it is Smooth...!
    you don't download
    they are streamed to the user

With My AVOV when I click on a Flix a wee Gauge Opens in the middle of the Screen that shows kbs being loaded and when that Stops the Flix Plays without Interruption...! Are U using a AVOV...?!?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    That initial loading process on them avovs is not the movie loading... it is the source loading and not the actual movie (in this case the source or sources is from the VOD server).
    VODs are indeed streamed

Avova at times, have been seen to buffer with VODs, depending on server connection and a dozen other things.
    There rarely is seen buffering thru VODs, but it can happen.
    In this case thou it should not be happening because there is no extra load on server or anything like that.

Them Dreamlinks newest update is messing with the Portal (it seems) and by changing portals it may fix knucklman's issue.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Lol, seems like "Out with the Old and In with the New" is not Always the Best Choice...! Them Dreamlinks and Buzz boxes, with the Updates bee having Problems while that AVOV just "Keeps on Ticking"...! Thanks for the Clarify and Explanation...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    With My AVOV when I click on a Flix a wee Gauge Opens in the middle of the Screen that shows kbs being loaded and when that Stops the Flix Plays without Interruption...! Are U using a AVOV...?!?
    it doesn't matter what box you're using for vod
    unless you're something like showbox app you're not downloading
    if you were on your avov then show a screenshot of where it was downloaded to
    by the way I've never had an issue with vod on a buzz

tried a couple of them and same thing lots of buffering on all moves and lots of channels to.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    In your DOL2 sever settings, enter your server info into a different portal and delete the it from the one used now.
    Check results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast