I am always Searching for Different Things and Searching just to Learn More About Stuff...! Decided to read about something and when I got to the End, which I hardly ever do, I saw that Wiki Helps if You Click the Tab showing You Read the Whole Article :

Code:
https://www.wikihow.com/wikiHow:Gives-Back
...!

"You may think of wikiHow as a typical Internet site. But, we are anything but typical. We put our hearts into giving you the most helpful how-to guides on the Internet. Most publishers have just one lonely author crank out an article and call it good. In contrast, the average wikiHow article has been edited by 23 people and reviewed by 16 people.

Our goal on wikiHow is to teach anyone in the world how to do anything, and we want to give our readers a chance to take part in helping us achieve this goal. In order to do that, we're partnering with nonprofit organizations focused on educating people all around the world.

We value you as a wikiHow reader. Every time you read a wikiHow article, let us know that you support what we're doing, and we'll donate to our nonprofit partner on your behalf.
About our nonprofit partnership

wikiHow will be donating up to $1,000 per week to Water.org. Donations will be based on the number of people who click to be counted on our article pages." ...!