Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Tremors -Cold Day in Hell - newest releasse in the franchise

The newest addition to the Tremors franchise is out on video and is also has just been added into our VODs selections.
    Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
    *with Tremors 5: Bloodlines, also in the VODs selections.

I luv this series. It's not what you call award winning, but it is just the type I like.... Cheezy and completely Messed Up
    Burt Gummer never disappoints

Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) recaps the series in a short video....
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Pj_SW-wv57Y

Tremors
    A 1990 American monster film directed by Ron Underwood, with a screenplay by S. S. Wilson and Brent Maddock.
    Starring Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire.

Tremors 2: Aftershocks
    A 1996 action-horror-sequel to Tremors, in which the character of Earl Bassett, returning from the first movie, is hired to deal with a subterranean "Graboid" infestation at a Mexican oilfield.
    Directed by S. S. Wilson, and stars Fred Ward, Christopher Gartin, Michael Gross and Helen Shaver.
    It introduced a new creature called the Shriekers.

Tremors 3: Back to Perfection
    A 2001 comedic monster film, the third in the "Tremors" series featuring the subterranean worm-creatures dubbed "Graboids".
    It was directed by Brent Maddock and stars Michael Gross.
    Like the second movie, the film was not released in theaters.
    It introduced a new creature called the Ass-Blasters.

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins
    A 2004 straight to video movie.
    It is the fourth film in the "Tremors" series of monster films. It is a prequel to the earlier movies and featured Michael Gross as the ancestor to his original character in the first Tremors film.

Tremors 5: Bloodlines
    The film was released on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD on October 6, 2015.
    Produced in South Africa
    Featuring a returning Michael Gross and new co-star Jamie Kennedy and Natalie Becker.
    Though it is based on a script written by Brent Maddock and S. S. Wilson in 2004, the original creators declined to be involved due to a lack of creative control over the project.
    It received mixed reviews.

Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
    On September 20, 2016, Michael Gross announced on his official Facebook page that a sixth film was in development.
    Tremors 5 co-star Jamie Kennedy is expected to return along with director Don Michael Paul.
    Filming commenced in late January 2017.
    The film will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in May 2018.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    It's a "Keeper" as in, "Keeps You on the edge of Your Seat"...!

Pinball Wizard
    I was a big fan of the first 2 maybe 3 then they got a little cheesy...But i watch them

LMAO... "One more Tax Man and My Wind-chime will be Complete"...!

Even though I Knew it was Just a Movie, I admit a couple of times I Was Kept on the Edge of Me Seat...! Pretty Funny Situations Included...!