Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Welllllllll, I went looking with the Link crazed provided in Post #10...! I found this :

"Multiple Practical Interfaces: The Goobang Doo Abox A1 max is designed with several cable ports. This Android box has two USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as one ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. As explained before, the device is compatible with other peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboards & Bluetooth speakers. These accessories can be connected to the tv box via USB cable. It also provides a LAN interface and HDMI interface."

I Looked and Looked Again at the Pics, even Magnified Them and can only find the Two USB 2.0 interfaces...

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Welllllllll, I went looking with the Link crazed provided in Post #10...! I found this :

"Multiple Practical Interfaces: The Goobang Doo Abox A1 max is designed with several cable ports. This Android box has two USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as one ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. As explained before, the device is compatible with other peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboards & Bluetooth speakers. These accessories can be connected to the tv box via USB cable. It also provides a LAN interface and HDMI interface."

I Looked and Looked Again at the Pics, even Magnified Them and can only find the Two USB 2.0 interfaces...
    There are only two USB 2.0 ports on this box. There are ports for other peripherals but it all comes down to what you want to do with this box. I got mine a few months back and was excited about the specs. Then I got fed up with the crappy remote and the mini keyboard and put it back in the box. Fast forward to a few days ago and I'm back to using it again. I ordered a flirc from Amazon and now I can use any remote (I just like using my old MCE remote), so I'm a happy camper. I plugged my Harmon Kardmon Sound Stix into the A/V port and the sound is amazing. I use Kodi and my heavily modded playlist and the setup is perfect IMO. Glad I got this box. Maybe I'll get another flirc for the Global Media box that I also put back in the box so many months ago. But maybe not. I'm perfectly happy still using my Minix Neo X8-H Plus from a few years ago, now that I updated the Android OS and bumped Kodi up to 17.6.
    Last edited by expatter; 05-11-2018 at 03:55 PM.

box just looks ok to me seen many like the specs they have

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Junoir Member

Lightbulb Channel List

Quote Originally Posted by misty127 View Post
    Just letting everyone know how helpful you have been. I bought the Dream Link box and set it up. It is awesome. Thank you so much.
    Where can I find the printable channel list for *iptv service*? Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-09-2019 at 12:44 AM. Reason: removed other service and replced **

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    not sure about that service and it's channels, but I think chances are it is same channel list as iptv66

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-List-Official

There is a link in that thread that will lead you to the current channel list, check that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123