Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Canceled: "Ash vs Evil Dead" -- Not returning: "Homeland" ----- more...

Canceled: "Ash vs Evil Dead"
    Announced: April 20, 2018
    Starz has canceled Bruce Campbell's The Evil Dead follow-up series after three seasons.
    The show's Season 3 finale on April 29, 2018, will serve as the series finale.

Some other notable TV Series

Not returning: "Homeland"
    Announced: April 18, 2018
    Season 8 of Showtime's long-running CIA/international-intrigue drama will be its last, star Claire Danes announced. With Season 7 wrapping up in 2018, Season 8 is set to premiere in 2019 or later.

Renewed: "Silicon Valley"
    Announced: April 12, 2018
    HBO announced it has renewed this ensemble tech-world comedy for a sixth season.

Renewed: "Mom"
    Announced: April 8, 2018
    Having recently celebrated its 100th episode, the CBS comedy "Mom" will move on to its sixth season with the network.

Canceled: "Everything Sucks!"
    Announced: April 6, 2018
    Netflix has canceled this '90s-nostalgia high school comedy/drama after its lone season.

Canceled: "Mozart in the Jungle"
    Announced: April 6, 2018
    Producers Paul Weitz, Roman Coppola, Will Graham, and Jason Schwartzman announced that Amazon will not pick up a fifth season of this Golden Globe-winning series, centered on folks in the New York Symphony.

Renewed: "Roseanne"
    Announced: March 30, 2018
    Hot on the heels of its two-episode premiere in March 2018, ABC's "Roseanne" revival received a Season 2 order from the network. The comedy's second season (11th overall) will be 13 episodes, up from nine in the first go-round for the revamp.

Renewed: "Will & Grace"
    Announced: March 17, 2018
    The "Will & Grace" revival will extend to a third season, NBC announced. This would mark 11 overall seasons for the comedy series — eight in its first run, with Season 9 concluding in spring 2018 and now Seasons 10 and 11 to come.

Renewed: "The Sinner"
    Announced: March 16, 2018
    USA has renewed this crime drama — albeit likely without its top-billed star. While Season 1's six-episode run focused on Jessica Biel's character and the aftermath of her violence, Season 2 will follow Bill Pullman's Det. Harry Ambrose and his investigation of a murder in upstate New York. Biel will return as an executive producer only, per reports.

Canceled: "Disjointed"
    Announced: Feb. 14, 2018
    Netflix has canceled this comedy about a Los Angeles marijuana operation after its lone two-part season.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-24-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    I tried to get into the revived Ash vs Evil Dead series but the writting was awful, sad because it was a good series..Homeland which is one of my favorites might return without Claire Danes, she plays mental illness so scary real...LOL

Fire From Within

"Carrie Mattison" wouldn't win the Mother of the Year award, lol. Poor Franny. To me, the show has run its course, and I miss Quinn.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    "Carrie Mattison" wouldn't win the Mother of the Year award, lol. Poor Franny. To me, the show has run its course, and I miss Quinn.
    I agree Quinn was an excellent character, I think Homeland can go on without Carrie, even Sal......there is a lot going on in the world to make this a long series in my opinion!!!

Fire From Within

Saul has disappeared from time to time, but he represents the authority to allow the crazy stuff to occur, but also represents the 'right' thing to do. I'm not so sure about that with Carrie, it really is all about her. My problem with the series is that these main characters have become cartoonish in a way. I have a theory of what will happen next episode, and maybe next season, and it ends up with Franny a total mess when she grows up. I will miss seeing Saul on the move...freaky scary.