Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkman View Post
    I too have the same problem after 10 min goes black screen on both my T2 Dreamlink. so it must be a software issue.
    Black sreen or buffering and loading screen?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Formuler boxes had same type of issue with the screen going black and STB dormant.
    Seems they released a new file this morning or late last night and this 'dormant' issue has been fixed (according to reports).

why some are seeing the issue and some are not, I do not know
    Desiboy does not see any issue
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-23-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Some times both i will be watching a channel every 3 sec it buffers untill i cant take it i switch the channel .. then like 10 min it goes black screen never had this problem, untill new up date..

Junoir Member
    I just updated the software from the current release that just happened. It's currently benrunning 5 minutes and it's working. What did i do differently i connected through the wifi instead of direct wired connection, I'm sure this had nothing to do with it, however will try this for 30 minutes then will try the wired connection ethernet cable.

To answer the question The program is on for a duration then the screeen goes completely black and the only way to see a change in the screen is to change the channel and the content will appear again.

Junoir Member
    Have tested now with the direct ethernet connection and with the new software and firmware update and it's working ok.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight View Post
    Have tested now with the direct ethernet connection and with the new software and firmware update and it's working ok.
    It should be fine on wifi too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12