Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

T2 DOL Goes dormant

Why after several minutes does DOL go black screen? When you then switch the channel, does it re-appear? How do i fix this, just got the box.

Junoir Member
    Let me provide an update- When watching one channel, can be any channel for 2-5 minutes the screen will go black on it it's on. If i change the channel the sreen will come up again. I have T2 boxes like and same issue. Any one ever see this before? I've deleted and reinstaled DOL 2, in addition i factory reset the box. Any thoughts out there?

I am having the same issue with my Formuler Z7+ boxes. I have two of them and this has been an issue for a couple of months now. For me, it seemed to start when I went to the Beta software, but can't be sure of that. It doesn't seem to be a widespread issue, though, as I am not seeing alot of complaints either here or on the formula support forums about this issue. Just a few odd posts about it.

Hoping the stable release of the updated firmware/software in the next week or two will fix it.

Junoir Member
    That's really strange. It's an apparent bug, i have 3 other boxes that i have yet to test, but this is completely strange. Is there techsupport contact email to make the Dreamlink team aware?

Junoir Member
    I am freezing almost on every channel for the last week. Seems to be getting worse? Anyone with insight as to what's going on? Other subscirptions going down as well?

TV Addicted
    7z+ and t2 are working fine with multiple servers. If you are having live channel freezing issue then its the issue on the server.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by k2lane View Post
    I am freezing almost on every channel for the last week. Seems to be getting worse? Anyone with insight as to what's going on? Other subscirptions going down as well?
    If every channel is freezing then reboot your isp modem. Unplug the modem for atleast 15 minutes and let if sit. Then plug it back in and try few channels. If ir is still freezing then its the server issue.

Junoir Member
    There is a system wide cleaning happening on the channels, however the dormant channel after a minute or 3, 5. it's a software malfunction I'm guessing? What's the dreamlink development team missing here?

TV Addicted
    Testing rocket on t2 with beta and official version.
    Channels are working fine. Some channels drops the feed catch ( looking the feed signal bars on the info bar) once the bars dies out it give buffering. That is the channel issue on the server end.
    I am not experiencing black screen other than buffering on certain channels.
    Again beta or offical version both are working fine on rocket iptv. You can switch to any version by pressing the RED button again while in the update section.
    * time shift is working fine too, can pause and rewind live channels.
    Last edited by desiboy1; 04-23-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Junoir Member
    I too have the same problem after 10 min goes black screen on both my T2 Dreamlink. so it must be a software issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast