Problems with Beta MyTVOnline

My TV Online ver v1.09.18-r1590 works with name and password with my provider. It automatically downloads the channel list and EPG. Unfortunately 2 things are not working properly:

1. Favourites will not save. You can create all you want but when you reload provider, the favourites are all gone.

2. EPG is out by 2 hours. If I use other apps ie IPTV Smarters the EPG is correct. Also with dedicated App for my provider **2 (figure that one out) the EPG is correct.

Note: My other provider, NFPS is setup with MAC address and it works fine. Favourites save and EPG is correct.

that is why its beta
    Lets Go !

Sounds like you are using an XC API for the provider in question. This is very much in the early stages of support and the reason that they call this a "Beta". As with m3u portal, the API support is still a work in progress. If you go to your settings and select "UTC" for EPG Mode, that may fix the time being out of sync on the EPG.

Otherwise, I would say be patient. They are working out the bugs with these new features and it might take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    Sounds like you are using an XC API for the provider in question. This is very much in the early stages of support and the reason that they call this a "Beta". As with m3u portal, the API support is still a work in progress. If you go to your settings and select "UTC" for EPG Mode, that may fix the time being out of sync on the EPG.

Otherwise, I would say be patient. They are working out the bugs with these new features and it might take some time.
    Thanks for your in-site. I was just making the issues public for them to see if they lurk here. I'm very patient and love playing with this stuff.

After upgrading...
    current firmware:1.2.26
    current iptv version: v1.9.22
    App version: v 1.09.22-r1615
    After downloading any m3u file from IPTVULTRA on usb when I enter it under Portals, It shows all the channels in the list.But when I click to watch any channel it does not connect but keeps on Circling. Do I need to set anything else?
    Please anybody check and advise.

Quote Originally Posted by sarkar View Post
    After upgrading...
    current firmware:1.2.26
    current iptv version: v1.9.22
    App version: v 1.09.22-r1615
    After downloading any m3u file from IPTVULTRA on usb when I enter it under Portals, It shows all the channels in the list.But when I click to watch any channel it does not connect but keeps on Circling. Do I need to set anything else?
    Please anybody check and advise.
    aint that a free m3u site.

Most likely dead or format not correct.

please join the beta chat on telegram.. t.me/formuler
    there is also a new ticket system to report issues support.formuler.tv to report feedback..