Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thanx for clearly explaining all this guys.

This has been relayed to administration already but I will send another email explaining the situation further.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hi,

I am a super dealer reseller is very difficult for me to keep my business with your server, I have more than 300+ customer blocked on the server and I do not know what to do because the IPTV reset does not work, change the mac address does not work and I tried to change the donation number that does not work.

It seems to be you do not want to keep the business with us.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queen02 View Post
    Hi,

I am a super dealer reseller is very difficult for me to keep my business with your server, I have more than 300+ customer blocked on the server and I do not know what to do because the IPTV reset does not work, change the mac address does not work and I tried to change the donation number that does not work.

It seems to be you do not want to keep the business with us.
    the geographic area and ISPs involved are all factors in this.

The reset and mac address change may not help... only thing that does (in some instances) is the server portal URL change.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    my issue is i have a client that expired. and is no longer on panel. when i try to add him back i get the mac addy already exist (on the system) or is in use. this is for a mag254 i tried every thing crazed has posted but no luck. i email for support but no reply yet. is there anything else i can try... thanks.

remove the mac from the old donation. then re apply

Junoir Member
    hi crazed 2.0 I have a question my box is down can you heip is avov is was workin with kody but I changed to the mc number & dint work thakns

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ldragon View Post
    hi crazed 2.0 I have a question my box is down can you heip is avov is was workin with kody but I changed to the mc number & dint work thakns
    Go Here : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37423-Avov-and-iptv ...

See Post #2 and if it still doesn't work, ask crazed a ? in that Thread...! If that is the AVOV that You have...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12