Update on Dreamlink Dlite

Well, I know betas dont get pushed to Dlite, but heard rumours of official update next day or so.

So went in settings - typed 0227 (enable test mode, what people use for betas on other models) and an update pushed.

Now has an M3U slot but no option for epg url in that and no xtream-api section.

Menu - settings - differs now also.

Not sure if much different as of yet, as not used/tested long enough.

That was an official update, then I see there is also now a beta update on it also, which is newer than the offical.

Epg now pulls thru in the background, and caches if change portals.

I just watch a channel, leave it 10 mins, checked and all epg there etc.

TV Addicted
    Great news. I will get around to testing in the next few days and look forward to seeing the positive changes. I hope they offer an epg url to improve source guide data ie UK info like what /kens file offers. Is anyone able to confirm the alternate epg url is offered in the other DL units along with m3u option?

Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    Great news. I will get around to testing in the next few days and look forward to seeing the positive changes. I hope they offer an epg url to improve source guide data ie UK info like what /kens file offers. Is anyone able to confirm the alternate epg url is offered in the other DL units along with m3u option?
    No its not, its not on the z7+ beta(not sure on other dreamlink models), it was causing issues on crashing MOL/DOL, so pulled it while they work on fix which hopefully will come woth Stable.

TV Addicted
    Updated my unit with this beta and had to enter the full url for the server to connect. Yes the guide loads noticeably quicker but it is still off by an hour - tried UTC and that made it worse and then tried Timeshift but it didnt do anything. I know this is a provider issue and not anything to do with the box itself just like there is still no UK guide info. The option to enter m3u is now available which will be nice once they add the epg url option to accompany it. Hopefully an official release will be out in the not too distant future and include this.
    Thanks to the DL team for contionous work to improve!

TV Addicted
    I hadn’t had this box on for a bit but I see they pushed an official release out so it is now FW Ver v2.8.13 and IPTV Version v1.9.24. Live TV and VOD all working great. The epg is loading quick but the guide data is still off by 1 hr (I’m in Eastern time zone) and no way to adjust this. No epg url for m3u option. Thx to DL team for continuing to tweak this, hope new version will fix these two things.