Thread: Mag box issue

Junoir Member

Exclamation Mag box issue

Hello everyone, I'm still new to this IPtv things. Here's the story and issue I'm having, few months ago i bought a box with service for a website called "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com" and the service ended up shutting down. Now I'm in the process of looking for new service, but using the same box. Only thing is i ran into one company which they emailed me back saying that my mac address subscriber panel is currently blocked. The only way they can activate the service is to get the mac address released from the old subscriber. Well i try to email the old subscriber, but no one is emailing me back, so how can i go around this are release my mac address or change the mac address if possible.

please help me

Box name: Global Media Box 4K
    STB Model: Global_5G
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-16-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RookieIP View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm still new to this IPtv things. Here's the story and issue I'm having, few months ago i bought a box with service for a website called "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com" and the service ended up shutting down. Now I'm in the process of looking for new service, but using the same box. Only thing is i ran into one company which they emailed me back saying that my mac address subscriber panel is currently blocked. The only way they can activate the service is to get the mac address released from the old subscriber. Well i try to email the old subscriber, but no one is emailing me back, so how can i go around this are release my mac address or change the mac address if possible.

please help me

Box name: Global Media Box 4K
    STB Model: Global_5G
    Well, you always have the option of using Kodi on this box until you get the block issue sorted out.

Banned
    Get a different iptv service .

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    Get a different iptv service .
    Re-Read the OP's Post...! The Service they had is gone and they are trying to get a New One and they are told that MAC is Blocked...! It's All in there for All to See...!

Banned
    staff edited post (selling thru PM messages)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-22-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    Wait for a month and the mac address is gone and you can get another provider for the same server . If you want a different server for can$15.00 then pm me . This can be done ASAP if you live in Toronto .
    I hope you enjoyed your time on this site
    I will be the first to say bye...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    I hope you enjoyed your time on this site
    I will be the first to say bye...lol
    yup, only way to ensure ssathi is not using our site to sell in PMs is to remove ssatni from our site
    When you break this rule, there is no option but a ban
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa