Dreamlink T2 DOL2- UP/Down Key Bug

Looks like a bug on Dreamlink T2 DOL2 -

Pressing the UP arrow of Channel key, the next channel is played. But when I press the up arrow on navigation button(just above OK button), previous channel is selected.

Is there any why to change this behavior ? Pressing UP should always go channel UP, both in channel button and navigation button

Any feedback is appreciated.

TV Addicted
    Controller has been like that... You can only do it as you said. Using the up and down arrow wont change channel unless you press OK.

Up and down & OK is just to open up the channel list. If you dont want the list use the channel up down .

To me its not a big deal but what you are saying is correct too
    Last edited by desiboy1; 04-13-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by desiboy1 View Post
    Controller has been like that... You can only do it as you said. Using the up and down arrow wont change channel unless you press OK.

Up and down & OK is just to open up the channel list. If you dont want the list use the channel up down .

To me its not a big deal but what you are saying is correct too
    The navigation up/down buttons are used to check other channel's current/next program (I know EPG is there, but this is easy for me) and if I like the other channel’s current program, I press OK to switch the channel. Most of the time, I know a particular channel is UP or DOWN (relative to current channel) and pressing the up/down navigation key take me to opposite direction. I don't think, it should be like that. None of the other devices(Roku, satellite STB remote, apple TV) behave like this.

I agree, it is not a big deal, but for me this is a constant irritation.

I believe it will be good, if this can be fixed. We usually expect generic buttons on different remote/keyboard work all the same. Think of different make computer keyboard behave differently for the generic keys