Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    well I have seen this for a while and I have the same problem, only that I was told that this is not possible with IPTV66 wish I have and so far channels are not in regular order, I can maybe deal with that but then if I try to save to favorites it will only keep it as long as I don't turn it off or power off, If I do it will be back to the same thing,and no preset channels in favorites anymore. I did not renew my account for the past 3 months to see or wait till this was fixed, I was told all this was fixed in the new update wish I just did yesterday and all the channels, epg and some other things are still the same, nothing is been resolved that I noted, I will try to find a fix again, but this is a hassle to find channels with the wrong number, and the rest of the issues, I will let this month expire again and keep an eye on any news about this problem. If there is a fix for this T plus with IPTV66 please let me know where I can find it, I will appreciate the help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    iptv66 also has the full URL address and is available to use.
    That full URL should be shown when you log to your code.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    iptv66 also has the full URL address and is available to use. That full URL should be shown when you log to your code.
    ok, can you be more specific on what I need to do to fix it? or just point me to the address and or post where I can see how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrpt7 View Post
    or just point me to the address and or post where I can see how to fix it?
    but I did point
    That full URL should be shown when you log to your code.
    https://iptvrocket.is/rocket-status.php
    https://iks66.tv/main/search/

If this is not the case then simply add /c/index.html onto the end of your current URL

and re-read kronik's post from above
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-19-2018 at 04:55 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ok, can you be more specific on what I need to do to fix it? or just point me to the address and or post where I can see how to fix it?
    while in iptv, hit menu,settings, turn group channel numbering OFF
    I gather darkness to please me...

but I did point https://iptvrocket.is/rocket-status.php https://iks66.tv/main/search/ If this is not the case then simply add /c/index.html onto the end of your current URL and re-read kronik's post from above
    thanx Crazed, I did try that, and : 1. I did add the /c/index.html and I did not get an error it went trough to the channels working but nothing changed, the channels are still in the wrong order, now this it self throws me off from what the post instructions to fix this because I did not get an error to wait for. 2. I did followed the instructions from the post by Cronic187 anyway, so I went all the way to #8. "Click on the Playlist you like and save the address... very important. Remove the playlist selection and leave it blank in order to be able to insert MAC afterwards." same question than the other post what do I do with this copied list? 3. in the ip66 we don't have a "IPTC" "Change IPTC MAC button and insert your MAC" if it mean the IPTV Mac adres button I did and that ends up doing nothing but revert the changes to the original state as per mac and not m3u list, that is very confusing. 4. I went on with everything anyway but nothing changed after the #10. "Re-login and hit IPTV reset." 5. and no we all having this problem know that changing menu settings, turn group channel numbering OFF does not fix this, that was the first thing we tried long time ago when we start having this problem. So I don't understand why this issue started after the update a few months a go, before that update on march or so everything was fine, I did not do anything different and suddenly we have this issues, as I mention before I cant use the save favorites ether so every time we have to search for random numbers on channels without the ability to save at least, but I have clients waiting to see if this is fixed, I tried because I was told this was fixed but is not, I will wait again for this month to expire and hope for a fix so I don't have all this clients complaining about it and not buying just for the numbers, in the mean time this is an isse and I can't find how to fix it. I will keep an eye for any updates. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.

#8. "Click on the Playlist you like and save the address... very important. Remove the playlist selection and leave it blank in order to be able to insert MAC afterwards." same question than the other post what do I do with this copied list?

It's not the list that is copied, it is the List's URL that you copy.
    In that URL, it will show what the current server URL is that is assigned to your code.
    I see that with iptv66, it does not show the URL when opening the log in page, so using the playlist URL to see your portal URL is one way to do that.
    - Frank Zappa

Now I understand. At the Donation checker, I selected playlist option 'Generic with options'. then saved the URL. Copied URL into VLC, and changed
    the URL Portal to ==> server.tv/c/index.html. Then tried to propagate the list. Got VLC error unable to open the MRL.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 06-20-2018 at 11:29 PM.

unable to open MLR means that the VLC is not seeing the path to the channels.

It could be that your firewall is blocking it and you can get into firewall settings and allow VLC ... but most likely it can't find the path because the server URL is in-correct.
    Go back to using the short version of that URL and see what happens.
    - Frank Zappa

thanx Crazed, I did try that, and :

1. I did add the /c/index.html and I did not get an error it went trough to the channels working but nothing changed, the channels are still in the wrong order, now this it self throws me off from what the post instructions to fix this because I did not get an error to wait for.

2. I did followed the instructions from the post by Cronic187 anyway, so I went all the way to #8. "Click on the Playlist you like and save the address... very important. Remove the playlist selection and leave it blank in order to be able to insert MAC afterwards." same question than the other post what do I do with this copied list?

3. in the ip66 we don't have a "IPTC" "Change IPTC MAC button and insert your MAC" if it mean the IPTV Mac adres button I did and that ends up doing nothing but revert the changes to the original state as per mac and not m3u list, that is very confusing.

4. I went on with everything anyway but nothing changed after the #10. "Re-login and hit IPTV reset."

5. and no we all having this problem know that changing menu settings, turn group channel numbering OFF does not fix this, that was the first thing we tried long time ago when we start having this problem.

So I don't understand why this issue started after the update a few months a go, before that update on march or so everything was fine, I did not do anything different and suddenly we have this issues, as I mention before I cant use the save favorites ether so every time we have to search for random numbers on channels without the ability to save at least, but I have clients waiting to see if this is fixed, I tried because I was told this was fixed but is not, I will wait again for this month to expire and hope for a fix so I don't have all this clients complaining about it and not buying just for the numbers, in the mean time this is an isse and I can't find how to fix it. I will keep an eye for any updates. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.
    1. If no change with the long version, then go back to the short version of the URL

2. "Click on the Playlist you like and save the address... very important. Remove the playlist selection and leave it blank in order to be able to insert MAC afterwards." same question than the other post what do I do with this copied list?
    It's not the list that is copied, it is the List's URL that you copy. In that Playlist URL, it will show what the current server URL is that is currently assigned to your code.
    If you are not gonna use the Playlist, then the only function this does is give you the correct URL that is attached to your code.
    I see that with iptv66, it does not show the URL when opening the log in page, so using the playlist URL to see your portal URL is one way to do that.
    What ever it shows there as the URL, is the one to enter into receiver's server setup menu. It will be either start with s1 or s2

3. The MAC needs to be re-attached if using the MAC method to connect to the server.
    The m3u Playlist is just another method available. And again,we only opened that to retrieve the current server URL.
    Near the bottom of that log in page is the shortcut icon to Change MAC Address... That is where you attach the MAC, yes.
    Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    And what about entering the username and password as User Credentials on these receiver setups ?
    Are you using the credentials in the setups ?

check thread linked below....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ut-Credentials
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-21-2018 at 01:29 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast