Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    unable to open MLR means that the VLC is not seeing the path to the channels.

It could be that your firewall is blocking it and you can get into firewall settings and allow VLC ... but most likely it can't find the path because the server URL is in-correct.
    Go back to using the short version of that URL and see what happens.
    I've been using the original un-edited version for a long time with no problems

Here is a test I tried..
    1.Took the original URL http://p3.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/ge...plus&output=ts pasted it
    into my browser, and hit enter. The URL was found and asked to open or save the list.

2. When I pasted the new version of the URL http://p3.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/ind...plus&output=ts I get Web page cannot be found
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 06-21-2018 at 02:07 AM.

#8. "Click on the Playlist you like and save the address... very important. Remove the playlist selection and leave it blank in order to be able to insert MAC afterwards." same question than the other post what do I do with this copied list? It's not the list that is copied, it is the List's URL that you copy. In that URL, it will show what the current server URL is that is assigned to your code. I see that with iptv66, it does not show the URL when opening the log in page, so using the playlist URL to see your portal URL is one way to do that.
    yes sorry for the confusion I meant the URL there is no list to copy is it? I'm in the same spot no difference, thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrpt7 View Post
    yes sorry for the confusion I meant the URL there is no list to copy is it? I'm in the same spot no difference, thank you.
    The Playlist URL is seen and found once you open your code at the website and remove any MAC that may be attached. Then a Playlist option will appear.

Full directions are shown thru the link below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...PTV66-Playlist
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

The Playlist URL is seen and found once you open your code at the website and remove any MAC that may be attached. Then a Playlist option will appear. Full directions are shown thru the link below http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...PTV66-Playlist
    Ok maybe I did not explain my self correctly, I know where the list/URL is and I know where it goes, I know the steps to go to the "IPTV Reset & Route Checker" and get the list by change the Mac in 00, I did all that and it works with the m3u list/URL genetic with options and some others but the channels are the same from 1 and up, not in order. Ok, after entering the m3u list and not changing anything I switched back to Mac and left the list on, and It did work when I switched back, sorry I get it now, its a bit confusing in the steps but it did work, all channels are in order now, is just to much of a hassle to do for every client, and the favorites are still not saving, every time I restart or turn off the box I loose everything, but at least I got the order of numbers and channels, thank you!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123