TV Addicted

Growing Up Smith

My wife seen the ending to this movie growing up smith and has been wanting to watch the whole movie ..please if someone can add this to our VOD section cause for the love of God I cant find this no where and I mean no where I tried all movie apps and no links pop up and tried all kodi movie addons and nada what up with this movie that it cant been found no where...thanks looking forward to seeing it with wife if it gets added to our VOD movie section

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Imp08ala's request has been sent in to administration early this morning
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Crazed 2.0 will it be reported on the newest vod sticky if it does get added?

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Crazed 2.0 will it be reported on the newest vod sticky if it does get added?
    yes sir
    We will keep that Sticky updated daily or as close to daily as we can get.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Come on mods seems like this forum has been dead lately requested for a movie a long time ago and no go what happened to making us members satisfied with movies we request

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    My wife seen the ending to this movie growing up smith and has been wanting to watch the whole movie ..please if someone can add this to our VOD section cause for the love of God I cant find this no where and I mean no where I tried all movie apps and no links pop up and tried all kodi movie addons and nada what up with this movie that it cant been found no where...thanks looking forward to seeing it with wife if it gets added to our VOD movie section
    Keep looking in the Premium Channels, ie: HBO thru Starz, as it has been seen there a few times...! Maybe just a Quick and Temp Solution til it gets Added to the VOD Section...!

Taking a Chance Here :

Growing Up Smith
    Tomorrow, 3:18 PM / STARZFAMHD 356 / HDTV
    With hopes of living the American Dream, an Indian family moves to the United States, and soon, their young son falls for the girl living next door and yearns to become a "good old boy," while his family tries to keep their Indian ideals.
    Growing Up Smith
    Tomorrow, 3:18 PM / STRZFK 356
    With hopes of living the American Dream, an Indian family moves to the United States, and soon, their young son falls for the girl living next door and yearns to become a "good old boy," while his family tries to keep their Indian ideals.
    Growing Up Smith
    Tomorrow, 3:18 PM / STARZFAMHD 9497 / HDTV
    Growing Up Smith
    Tomorrow, 11:10 PM / STARZFAMHD 356 / HDTV

Check Your Guide for the Times...! This is Only a Temporary Solution til it gets in the VOD Section...! Hope 4me doesn't get Reemed for this as 4me is Just Trying to Help...!

thnx 4me2c
    Them listings are cool to post here , after-all they are from the service as well, so thnx for posting.
    That's better solution then my video
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    4me2c every time my wife and me aren't home its show on tv always miss it LOL

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    4me2c every time my wife and me aren't home its show on tv always miss it LOL
    Record it and Watch when You get back home...! Check the Listings as it is on more than what I posted above...!

For Example :

Growing Up Smith
    Tue, May 15, 10:02 AM / STRZ5E 353
    Growing Up Smith
    Tue, May 15, 6:23 PM / STRZ5E 353