Hybrid View

Junoir Member

Mag 254 Dreaded" page not loading error"

Hi Guys

I am now getting the dreaded "page not loading error" on my Mag 254 resulting in no channels.
    I have the latest firmware 0.2.18-r22 also the Internet is showing Enabled and Ethernet is also
    Enabled have tried various switch on and off but still the same.
    This seems to be an ongoing problem with Mags anyone have any idea's how to get round this so
    i can start viewing channels again.

Try unplugging you router for a few minutes,if that doesn't work go to BIOS and and try a factory reset.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyd33 View Post
    Try unplugging you router for a few minutes,if that doesn't work go to BIOS and and try a factory reset.
    Tony, can you please explain how to go to BIOS I know about factory reset...thank you...Tom

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Reboot your box while holding down the menu key on the remote.
    This will take you into the BIOS setup menu
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hi did a hard reboot holding down the menu key the whole time all I got was the load paging era page which continued to Flash no bios is there another way of doing it so i can do a reboot