Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

a step by step instructions for the kodi app for vixio 2 will be very nice to have

a step by step instructions for the kodi app for vixio 2 will be very nice to have.. because newbies like me wouldnt have to aggravate anyone for knowledge.. right now if u ask.. they will say go to you tube.. or read read read.. but if we had step by step instructions it would eliminate most setup questions for people that dont have a clue what kodi is..

And once again I tell you if you want to know something, go to the source...this will tell you the history, purpose and vision of Kodi/XBMC, thks..

Code:
    kodi.tv
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    i thought this section was for improvements and thats what i was trying to request..

Let me ask you how do you think we all learned this stuff??...New material takes a dedicated effort to learn and be comfortable with, we ALL went through this and much of it by trial & error...welcome to the club
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    actually.. if u are a rookie like me.. u will go to kodi.tv .. like i did .. download the kodi app and get stuck because u dont know how to set it up.. so then u will have to come back to this site for somebody to tell u to go to you tube .. you tube is good .. looks like that set up will work.. imma try it tomorro on my day off.. but as far as the vixio 2 is concerned it will be nice to have the set up instructions right there in the threads so u could stay in 1 place and follow it until u are watching kodi on the Avov..the you tube video that i viewed had dodi running from a computer .. they taught u from that way.. i guess i will have to keep searching for the you tube video that has an Avov vixio 2 in the example.. i really dont know if they have that example or not but if they do my improvement for this post will be make a thread that takes u straight to that example..im not trying to be a jerk.. im just a rookie who just decided to take interest in kodi.. i just learned iptv.. i have a mag 254(3 of them), an Avov tv online and a Avov vixio 2.. and this could pave the way for the future kodi users

Kodi has a complete section called wiki which covers any questions you may have regarding install on anything, thks..

TV Addicted
    ok.. thanks...thats nice to know.. it still would be nice if every new person didnt have to learn little pieces here and there.. for instance when i 1st got the mag 254.. i followed the instructions and watched tv in 15 min.. i requested this as only an improvement thread.. not for personal knowledge about kodi.. i want everybody to benifit from this idea..thanks anyway,..

There is no easy way, Kodi/XBMC is huge and only growing, it's a learning process for all. There is no way to duck it, thks..

i"m still learning after many yrs

tell him the fun we had with the MyGica updates...lol...I learned new words and gestures as I'm sure you did, also...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast