Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I did a software reset and that did not correct the problem.

Then I deleted DOL2 and re-downloaded it. That forced me to re-enter the portal from scratch. That did not correct the problem.

Then I shut the box down and went to the site to do an IPTV reset. When I lit up my box, it connected right away, no problem.

Then I discovered that donaldb was totally right - All of the channels are totally different numbers. That threw me for a loop. I had to use search to find them first. Nothing is where I expected it to be. I am still trying to figure out what to do about the channel numbers. Hope that maybe someone else will have figured that out by now.

Other functions not working...
    When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
    When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.
    Many mouse clicks no longer work again. This was all fixed at one point. I found it out when I had to re-enter the portal info. Left click no longer selects which menu function I try to select. I can now only do that with left/right arrow keys.

This update really needs a bunch of small fixes
    Last edited by AeonFlux; 04-10-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I thought we would be getting a new DOL app (upgrade from DOL2).

If I understand things correctly so far, the Formuler after the public upgrade, also had a new MYTVOnline app waiting in their private market (MYTV apps works same as DOL apps)
    So I assumed it would be same with these other upgrades, but guess not that the way it works.

The DOL2 app already onboard, now says Ver:10917
    So it did so update the version , without a new app required
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-10-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    I did a software reset and that did not correct the problem.

Then I deleted DOL2 and re-downloaded it. That forced me to re-enter the portal from scratch. That did not correct the problem.

Then I shut the box down and went to the site to do an IPTV reset. When I lit up my box, it connected right away, no problem.

Then I discovered that donaldb was totally right - All of the channels are totally different numbers. That threw me for a loop. I had to use search to find them first. Nothing is where I expected it to be. I am still trying to figure out what to do about the channel numbers. Hope that maybe someone else will have figured that out by now.

Other functions not working...
    When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
    When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.
    Many mouse clicks no longer work again. This was all fixed at one point. I found it out when I had to re-enter the portal info. Left click no longer selects which menu function I try to select. I can now only do that with left/right arrow keys.

This update really needs a bunch of small fixes
    We will en-sure all this gets reported.

Is there a new EPG button in the DOL2 Settings menu ?
    I see 'Epg Clear' and another button 'Epg Mode'

Were those there before ?
    Do they do anything for those issues ?

I have not done the IPTV Reset yet, but the functions shown below work correctly here.
    Channels are also intact, same as before. The EPG entering a channel number does not work in full EPG but does with the side-bar EPG

'When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
    When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.'
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-10-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have the same problem as AeonFlux, after the update it went off and forced me to do a reset and Id/password change this fixed the connection problem, after that it worked but all the channels are not in the right place, cant find anything, it used to show the expiration date and now it dose not, same problems as Aeon mention in his post, is all a mess, hope they can fix and or update gain, is it possible to revert the last update?

Captain of Multitasking
    I cant get to server...after app verersion 1.09.17 r1577 upgrade.. did iptv reset....no luck..?? no server..portal not available message

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I cant get to server...after app verersion 1.09.17 r1577 upgrade.. did iptv reset....no luck..?? no server..portal not available message
    just try exiting the app..then re-enter. If still same , do it again
    - Frank Zappa

This update was a major step backwards. Not sure exactly what the boys at Dreamlink are thinking.

I went back to retry what I reported above. No change. Number keys on remote do not affect channel number as long as EPG is displayed. I used to be able to enter a channel number in EPG mode. Then it would jump to that channel and still be in EPG mode. I see the unit light blink when I press the number keys, but nothing happens in EPG now.

Maybe server commands worked for you because you already had a 2nd server set up. On this box, I do not. There is now no way for me to do that. All it allows me to do is to edit the only server I have set up. Must have better access to servers. Must be able to set up a 2nd server.

Trying to give the best info I can so coders can get this fixed.

This channel alignment only shows on my Dreamlink. My clunky old POS other box still shows the channel numbers as they have always been.
    I hope the coders fix this too.

PS. EPG still 2 hours off.
    Last edited by AeonFlux; 04-11-2018 at 12:54 PM.

A new SW version was pushed out today. S/W Version v2.8.12

Captain of Multitasking
    I changed the server to full adr p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html after new upgrade today(v2.8.12) and got in looks ok ...so far..

Quote Originally Posted by von101 View Post
    A new SW version was pushed out today. S/W Version v2.8.12
    thnx bud
    Loading it now

That channel numbering issue some are seeing is strange.
    I have used the beta and now this public release and have not seen the channel issue. All channels are in their normal order for me.

Loading the new v2.8.12 now and will see what happens
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast