Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Been working with the DOL2 and the new Playlist portal this last while.
    I see some trouble with changing channels when using the Playlist portal and with the m3u file installed thru USB. I don't know how I missed this before, probably because I checked one channel and then I was checking out the menu functionality more then anything else (at the time).
    So problem is that it will not change channels.. well it will physically change, but the new channels never appears to connect. You have to exit the DOL2 app and then re-enter and that last channel you tried but failed, will now appear normally, but try changing channel again and it fails again.

I was using an edited Playlist and it had blank spaces between each channel line. I put them blanks in there for ease of the editing process'.
    I thought maybe that was the trouble, so I grabbed a fresh Playlist (un-edited), and came across same scenario. First channel appears, but can not get any other channel to connect until you exit the DOL2 and re-enter.

Have not tested the Playlist thru URL yet but will do asap
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    I apologize if I offended you with my message, you’ll notice my first post was very respectful but after many, many hours trying to get this working, my frustration levels keep rising. Adding to my frustration is the fact that the box was purchased like 7months ago and it looks like I’m going to have to shell out another $100-200 for a new box.

That description in my first post(apr 12) accurately describes the issue I’m having. Have done factory resets(multiple), software reset but no help still have exactly the same issue from first post. At this point the only way I can get into the box at all is if I disconnect it from the network. Wish there was some sort of option to disable automatic updates so I can at least use the box but can’t find anything.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

my next step would be to take that box to a different ISP connection. To a freind's house or something.
    I am not saying that your ISP is the issue, but something is stopping that box from updating the firmware correctly.
    Is why my first comment on this was about networking (WAN or LAN).

The new upgrade could possibly be to blame too and your box found a glitch which is stopping it from fully updating. Or your box itself has issues with something along them lines.

But before you go further,, try it at another location.
    - Ren

Just to update this thread with some other issues reported...

-The incorrect channel order was corrected with using the complete server URL portal address, as shown in the thread linked below. There were quite a few reports saying that the full URL corrected the problem.
    -Some reported connection issues were corrected by excluding the user credentials upon server setup in the DOL2 menu.

complete server URL portal
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-from-profster

user credentials
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...524#post231524
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-16-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by Mallain View Post
    I apologize if I offended you with my message, you’ll notice my first post was very respectful but after many, many hours trying to get this working, my frustration levels keep rising. Adding to my frustration is the fact that the box was purchased like 7months ago and it looks like I’m going to have to shell out another $100-200 for a new box.

That description in my first post(apr 12) accurately describes the issue I’m having. Have done factory resets(multiple), software reset but no help still have exactly the same issue from first post. At this point the only way I can get into the box at all is if I disconnect it from the network. Wish there was some sort of option to disable automatic updates so I can at least use the box but can’t find anything.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    This doesn't seem to be a similar problem to any others that I have read about this update. We would all like to help you but like has been said, there are only so many things we can do. I would try crazed's idea of using a different network to see if you can install the update. If it still won't install, then you know for sure its not a network issue...be sure that the other network is not with the same ISP if possible.

Failing that, I am assuming that you have tried the reset file from this thread:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...le-for-T1-Plus

If not, I would give it a shot. Its just another way to factory reset the box meant more for a box that isn't powering on properly, but its worth a shot.

If that doesn't work, then you could have a bad network card or other hardware within the box that is not compatible with the update for some reason. If the box is less than 1 year old and you bought it from an authorized Dreamlink dealer, you may be able to exchange it for a new one under warranty if its faulty. Contact your dealer.

Aside from those options, I'm not sure how to help you. Remember, one bad box, or one bad update, does not make the product as a whole "horrible". Good luck, I really hope you get it figured out.

Mano

Newest push today (April 25, 2018)
    S/W Version v2.8.13
    IPTV Version v1.9.24

I do not see any release notes yet, but they will probably be the same as the T2 release notes from their recent update
    - Ren

Playlist Portal functionalities are not working correctly and may be also effecting the VOD Portal playback.. It wasn't completely correctly working last update thou.
    Last S/W version the Playlist Portal worked with categories (thru an edited playlist from iptv66), but when selecting a movie is when things did not work correctly and you could not select new movie, unless you exited out of the Playlist portal and re-enterd it.
    But with this new update now, and using the same edited playlist, the categories no longer appear correctly. I know it is trying to pick them up because outta the 3 categories shown, one is a category I created in my edited playlist (Holiday Specials)... But there are only 3 movies in total and should be approx 50 different categories with 4000 or so movies.

Another thing I have noticed is if you have a Playlist installed thru USB and thru the Playlist portal, then when you go back to the VOD portal, it gives you the Playlist from the USB and does contain all 4000 movies and in the alphabetical order that I gave them when edited. And the full category selections are there, but clicking on one brings the T1 back to the Playlist Portal and the lonely 3 movies that are there.

This is the same thing that my Formuler NanoZ is doing as well (with latest updates on the box), when it comes to this Playlist Portal functionality.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-25-2018 at 09:37 PM.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    This latest iptv update has completely messed up the dol2 app on the T1. The screen goes grey when loading as normal, then turns black for approximately 8 minutes before the portal loads in. No loading bar comes up anymore and it takes so much longer then what it used to take.

Junoir Member
    Having the same problem as regional....mine is less than 8 minutes more like 1 minute but still it's painfully slow and wasn't an issue before

something to try is deleting the server info from the current portal it has been enterd into. Then re-enter the server info into a different Portal (there are 5 server portals and plus 1 playlist portal).
    Try that and see if makes a difference.
    If not, then please report back so the report is here on record for the team to see

thnx
    - Ren

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast