In Me List of Addons, Program Add-ons there is Kodi Version Check. When I Click it to Open it shows 3 Versions...

1)...Version0.3.26 with the Blue Tilted Square with the Letter "K" in it and the word Repository under it
2)...Version0.3.26 with 3 of these - on top of each other, at least that is what it looks like with a little tab in the very middle of the bottom line pointing down and
3)...Version0.3.9 with a Hand Holding the Blue Tilted Square with a Cloud-like background with what appear to be Jewels, 5 of them...! I would Normally just pick that one because it shows Version0.3.9 but when I do the screen goes back to the list with Downloading at 0% and then shows Update Available...! I Click the Program again and the Top one is High-Lighted so I Click it and it goes back to the List, Shows Down-Loading and then Enabled...! This time I Back Out to the List and it shows Enabled...!

Is that Right...?!? Right Now it is Version0.3.26 with the Repository after...!

I am using Jarvis 16.1

One More ? if I May...! Nowhere in My System, System Settings or in My Add-ons do I find the Option to Allow UnKnown Sources...!

I Click on System, I Find This List with Services in it, it has General... UPnP/DLNA... Web Server... Remote Control... Zeroconf... AirPlay... and SMB Client...! I click on the Remote Control and get these options, Allow Remote Control by programs on this system... Allow remote control by programs on other systems and Reset above settings to default... ? Should I Allow the 2nd one...?!?

Using the No Limits Build...!