Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avov tv online

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    With the TVOnline 4k model, the TVOnline app is not in the Apps menu.
    It does not need to be because the TVOnline app is embedded into the OS or guru.
    You will have a Play button which starts the app running.
    The pic of the menus which is posted above, is not the same as what you find on the 4k model.

Which TVOnline avov model do you have ?

As mentioned already... you do have options, depending...
    In your Apps or in the Market, is maybe the app called 'WEB' shown there ?
    That app will work with the MAC attached, similar to how the TVOnline app worked.
    Or use SimpleTV app or any other Player and thru m3u Playlist method,as per linked thread below.
    I have Avov _tlp

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by martys View Post
    I have Avov _tlp
    could be that this is the newest firmware (1.0.20)
    Hard to say without actually having the box, but comparing it to other avovs or them tech sheets will not help.
    AVov is in the buisness to secure their boxes to their own servers. I would not and have not allowed any recent firmware updates to be loaded onto the avovs I have here.
    There are too many unanswered questions about these avovs and their business direction.

Did the Nova somehow replace the Stalker on that avov ?
    There will be or I think that there is two middlewares on that avov, Nova and Stalker.
    If one is trying to default over the other, then that could be a problem.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yes the sicker says Avov tv online but box shows on system info model avov_tlp build 1.0.20 and serial number 1501st230 also contacted factory and they said that this is the last code for this box and they would load it for me still the same

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    tat firmware is as old as 2016, and yes it was their last released for that box.
    The firmware just prior to that played havoc on the avovs at that time and so the 1.0.20 was released to fix the issues.
    The 'tlp' in the firmware name is just the firmware name and not the box name.
    It is the original TVOnline that you own.

I would stop trying messing with the firmware and instead use that box with m3u files (Playlists from the service website).

Look for a Player to install from your Market.
    VLC Player or the avov did at one time have Player called SimpleTV in the Market and another called WEB (that WEB is not an m3u Player thou, it works like that TVOnline worked (with MAC attached).

Do the m3u Playlist method and you will be back to watching your TV channels.
    Or the WEB app willl work an is so easy you will be surprised.

need any direction at getting a m3u Playlist , check the Sticky threads in each provider sub forum here on site... or ask

Or open the second link in my signature shown below
    The Players and The Playlists
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-04-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yes my box is like this one you show .I can load apps from market thanks martys

No tv online app & rocket streams Thanks Merle the rest are there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12