Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guygoy View Post
    Hello;

I know that the Shield is probably the best complete box except for one important thing for me, as I know of, it does not record IPTV streams so that's why I tried T2, T1 +, Z7+, Avov, Mag254 and XPL 3000 and my favorite are the last version of T2 and Z7+...

If it wouldn't be for the unstable stream changes every time XPL3000 start a recording, that box would be my favorite with the price difference being cheaper( i sent a notice on this to a moderator and he told me they were working on that problem)...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    I have a xpl3000, t1 and t2 and mibox. Will be getting a z7+ this week. I like the buzz overall. For someone that likes to use pvr features then the t2 is better at that such as rewinding and pausing live TV. You can edit the time jumps or whatever with the two and you can't on the buzz. The buzz is snappier than the two but it has better hardware. The buzz also has a slightly faster loading epg than the t2. Best bang for buck is the buzz but I like the t2 for different reasons. Will let you know how the z7+ goes.
    Can you recommend the best device (Z7+ or Buzz XPL 3000) for my requirement?

1)Ability to schedule future recordings with or without EPG (just based on time). If i schedule a recording say for the next day from 12 noon to 1 PM, will the box "wake up" and do the recording? I will not be home that time.
    2)Both Mac based and M3U
    3)Take external storage as internal (USB flash drive)
    Last edited by quizzer; 06-17-2018 at 01:45 AM. Reason: added points

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12