Register

EPG still way screwed up?

Please say that it isn't just me. I have EPG set to UTC mode. I have correct time zone set up in the Dreamlink. Time shows correctly on the EPG screen. Even 12 hour format seems to function correctly BUT...

EPG seems to be 2 hours wrong.

I don't know if this is at all related but H2 channel from UK also doesn't look correct at all. But this whole channel my be screwed up. Maybe this is not related to the EPG problem.

At least we have an EPG back. It would be even better if it was correct.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    Please say that it isn't just me. I have EPG set to UTC mode. I have correct time zone set up in the Dreamlink. Time shows correctly on the EPG screen. Even 12 hour format seems to function correctly BUT...

EPG seems to be 2 hours wrong.

I don't know if this is at all related but H2 channel from UK also doesn't look correct at all. But this whole channel my be screwed up. Maybe this is not related to the EPG problem.

At least we have an EPG back. It would be even better if it was correct.
    Yes, still screwed up. Bad support. Too long for fix.

TV Addicted
    Wasn't there a new update in beta testing fixing epg update issue? I read about it a few weeks ago on reddit/iptv

Quote Originally Posted by segadude View Post
    Wasn't there a new update in beta testing fixing epg update issue? I read about it a few weeks ago on reddit/iptv
    Yes, beta is still ongoing. The EPG puller is working well, but there are a couple of things still being worked on so the release has been delayed slightly.

However, the issues being discussed by the OP of this thread don't appear to be Dreamlink issues. They seem service related. The beta is testing a faster loading EPG and m3u compatibility within the DOL2 software.

So the server source really has to be fixed for us to get correct times on the EPG?

How about a time offset variable for us to correct it ourselves in the meantime? Would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    So the server source really has to be fixed for us to get correct times on the EPG?

How about a time offset variable for us to correct it ourselves in the meantime? Would that work?
    Hearing rumours that is in the works for the new beta release but don't hold me to that.