Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Playlists - TV Series english

*new updates shown below @ post #15

Replace abc with your server URL (if needed).
    Replace xyz with your 13 digit Route or 12 digit Donation code.

See the thread linked below for full instructions
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...sts-Engish-VOD
    Last edited by crazed 8.4; 04-19-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    pepisee

Hey crazed, I was just trying to go to the link for the iptvrocket playlist template you've listed above, and it seems as if the file might have been removed? Is there any chance you could check that out please? I've just started utilizing these playlists and they are great! Thanks to you and everyone who has put in so much of their time to benefit so many of us!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket77 View Post
    Hey crazed, I was just trying to go to the link for the iptvrocket playlist template you've listed above, and it seems as if the file might have been removed? Is there any chance you could check that out please? I've just started utilizing these playlists and they are great! Thanks to you and everyone who has put in so much of their time to benefit so many of us!
    I m just on my way out the door but I will re-up that file once I get back in a few hours.

These TV Series are not all complete thou.
    The Three Stooges may be the only one close to being complete with all seasons in the Series included thru the service.
    But I will get it re-uploaded for us and you will be able to check it out
    pepisee

new uploads @ post #1

Lucifer season 2 and 3 added ... TVSeries_iptv66_english3
    Last edited by crazed 8.4; 09-11-2018 at 03:57 AM.
    pepisee

Do you have the latest TV series playlist? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satviewing View Post
    Do you have the latest TV series playlist? Thanks
    I will get an updated copy posted asap
    Some new seasons have been added since last update.
    pepisee

These first two are for the two iptv66 portals, updated as of today's date.
    You will need to replace 'xyz' with your Route number. Do this with Notepad text Editor.
    Open the playlist on your desktop with Notepad and use the Edit tab and then the 'Replace All' function.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rffdd6a6l7pw6cq/TVSeries_s1.iptv66.tv_english3.zip/file
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdci1yecs5wwkgh/TVSeries_s2.iptv66.tv_english3.zip/file
    pepisee

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    These first two are for the two iptv66 portals, updated as of today's date.
    You will need to replace 'xyz' with your Route number. Do this with Notepad text Editor.
    Open the playlist on your desktop with Notepad and use the Edit tab and then the 'Replace All' function.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rffdd6a6l7pw6cq/TVSeries_s1.iptv66.tv_english3.zip/file
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdci1yecs5wwkgh/TVSeries_s2.iptv66.tv_english3.zip/file
    Great crazed 8! Is it possible also to get a template for the new/updated channel list? The last one in January was from kens but I gather he is no longer here with us.

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    Great crazed 8! Is it possible also to get a template for the new/updated channel list? The last one in January was from kens but I gather he is no longer here with us.

Kens' lists included mediadata which I don't have the tools or knowledge for. His VoD list had the movie descriptions included where as mine do not.
    I think his LiveTV channels also had some added data so the epg would work with it (channel ID tags maybe).
    I will however get a updated LiveTV playlist started and compare it with one of kens' to see if there are differences in the channel line data.
    Give me a couple of days to get this done
    pepisee

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Kens' lists included mediadata which I don't have the tools or knowledge for. His VoD list had the movie descriptions included where as mine do not.
    I think his LiveTV channels also had some added data so the epg would work with it (channel ID tags maybe).
    I will however get a updated LiveTV playlist started and compare it with one of kens' to see if there are differences in the channel line data.
    Give me a couple of days to get this done
    crazed 8.4, thank you very much for your understanding and generous offer to help. To get a channel list I would have to delete my mac etc., but I do not wish to go that route for some personal reasons. I have therefore been using the list from kens with the VLC player but the list is now out of date what with ppv channels added, etc - so I really appreciate your help with this. MANY thanks in advance as I am sure from the level of work you have been doing in this area that I will be satisfied with whatever you manage to produce!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast