Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Freezing at AT&T

From Service Administration

Hi

Our tech team have been investigating the freezing reported by many of you and all the information gathered points to a problem on the AT&T network also affecting those other providers that use AT&T network to reach our service as part of their peering agreement.

We still checking if there is something that we can do to solve or mitigate this issue at our end.

Sorry for the inconveniences and hope you understand that this issue is beyond our hands but our team won't take a rest until all of you get the stable service that you deserve.

If you are experiencing freezing PM me your ISP (internet provider) name and your current IP address, to help our team in the investigation process.
    You can get your current IP address thru whatismyip.com

Click my name and send me the needed info requested, thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We have been seeing that this issue seems to be changing, with the scattered reports from members that are indeed back to normal TV viewing.

I have also received an email late last night from administration, stating that the AT$T issue has been addressed and a 'work around' has been put in place and things should be back to normal for our members with this ISP service.

Please send me message if things have not changed for you and you are an AT$T customer.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa