Register
    Junoir Member

Exclamation Brand New IPTV and need HELP

I have a dreamlink T2 box , I've connected it to my Home Wifi , I have purchased my Rocket Donations but at this point have no idea what to do so I can use my donations and start watching IPTV - can someone point me to set up instructions please!

Junoir Member
    I found these instructions in a forum but so new to this I have questions. I assume the T2 is pretty similiar to the T1

First thing we need to do is get the MAC address of T1 Plus receiver.

You can find this either on a stickier found on the underside of the receiver or in the DOL app onboard your T1 Plus.

With that MAC in hand and your Server credentials, go to your server website and attach the MAC to your Donation/Route activation code.

WHAT ARE MY SERVER CREDENTIALS AND WHAT IS MY SERVER WEBSITE?? NO IDEA HOW TO ATTACH THE MAC TO THE DONATION CODE??

Perform an IPTV Reset while at the website as well.

Okay, next we will install the DreamOnline or DOL app, if not already done so.
    You can find this app in your Market.

Once installed, open it and click on the Edit function.
    Here is where we will add the Server Nickname (any name of your chose will do).
    Click on the slot and the Keypad will appear.
    Enter the name.
    Exit to save.

Do not use the OK function that you will see in that server menu to save each entry. If you do and are not finished all the entries, then there will be a server connection error and you will have to start over again with the Nick-name and so on.

Next is the Server URL starting with http://
    Click on the slot and the Keypad will appear.
    Enter the Server URL
    Exit to save.

Check the Credentials box.
    This opens the User ID and the Password slots.

Next enter the User ID and the User Password.
    Follow same procedure as above, with the exit to save each time.

Once exited and saved the final slot, then we can click on that OK function. But before you do, look over the slot entries one more time to ensure they are correct.
    Okay, click on the OK function found in that server setup menu screen.

You should now see a loading icon with a percentage countdown. Once that is complete, your channels should now appear. If the channel does not pop right in, change the channel till you do get them to pop in.

There is an EPG button on your remote. Use that to bring up the EPG.
    You can scroll up and down while in the EPG, or left or right to see what is on at an earlier time or a later time on any given channel.

While viewing channels you can also simply scroll up or down, or you can use the OK button on the remote to bring up a channel list which will show on the left hand side of the screen.

To bring up VOD or Live TV....
    You can also use the VOD and Group buttons on your RCU to do these functions with.

There are other functions that you can find (favorites and etc...) and fool around with till you get to know how it all works.

Exit out to also get to the DOL screen and choose VOD or Live TV or Settings.

That's it... now it's time to enjoy your LiveTV and VOD channels

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLo View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]I found these instructions in a forum but so new to this I have questions. I assume the T2 is pretty similiar to the T1

First thing we need to do is get the MAC address of T1 Plus receiver.
    You can find this either on a stickier found on the underside of the receiver or in the DOL app onboard your T1 Plus.
    With that MAC in hand and your Server credentials, go to your server website and attach the MAC to your Donation/Route activation code.

WHAT ARE MY SERVER CREDENTIALS AND WHAT IS MY SERVER WEBSITE?? NO IDEA HOW TO ATTACH THE MAC TO THE DONATION CODE??
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...for-iptvrocket
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks a ton to the replies , finally up but no volume ???

no volume at all? make sure tv is not mute. try to press right or left arrow on remote control while playing channel. try to reset hdmi cable.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.