Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Update ???

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by aditaya12 View Post
    These boxes are not attempting to an update. These are stuck on factory reset screen option to reset from cache, backup, Erase and start etc. No matter which ever option I choose it goes back to same screen and this is what I am hearing from many people.
    did you try to factory set?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    did you try to factory set?
    Yes I did and within few seconds its comes back to same screen without attempting to do anything. I even press the reset button at the bottom of the box but no solution.

Only thing i can think of is that it might be their OTA server down or something else.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Warrior
    Yes I did and within few seconds its comes back to same screen without attempting to do anything. I even press the reset button at the bottom of the box but no solution.

Only thing i can think of is that it might be their OTA server down or something else.
    you have to send them back to dealer,

TV Addicted
    you have to send them back to dealer,
    There is no way to update from an external source ? like USB , micro SD etc ? If not then I will take it back. Thank you
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Warrior
    There is no way to update from an external source ? like USB , micro SD etc ? If not then I will take it back. Thank you
    if you have reset from bottom then yes you have to get it replaced
    the update screen was interrupted Sometimes it takes a while for the update to begin I had to power off a couple of times to get the update to start but once it begins it will update

TV Addicted
    if you have reset from bottom then yes you have to get it replaced
    the update screen was interrupted Sometimes it takes a while for the update to begin I had to power off a couple of times to get the update to start but once it begins it will update
    Sounds good ! Let me try turning off few times to see if update process kick in. Thanks NBS

Warrior
    Sounds good ! Let me try turning off few times to see if update process kick in. Thanks NBS
    if you reset from bottom its too late

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I call bull on that one
    me too and ep77 will not be allowed to post on these forums again.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    What does it do haven’t updated in along time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    What does it do haven’t updated in along time
    already posted it fixes some apps that used to crash
    sorry but that was in other thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast