Pinball Wizard

Devil's Rejects Sequel: 3 from Hell starts shooting

It's been nearly 15 years since Rob Zombie's first feature film, House of 1000 Corpses, hit theaters in 2003. It was followed in 2005 by the sequel The Devil's Rejects, a film that seemingly wrapped up the demented saga of the Firefly family. Since then, Zombie directed movies like The Lords of Salem, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, and a reboot of the Halloween franchise. Now the musician and director is going back to his filmmaking roots with the return of the Firefly clan in his new movie, Three From Hell.

Zombie announced on Instagram that his latest film is already in production, writing, "It's all true! Day One shooting Three From Hell! The murder and madness continues." Tagged in the photo are Devil's Rejects star Sheri Moon Zombie--Rob's wife--and Bill Moseley, who played Otis Driftwood in previous films.

The bigger question is how a movie involving the Firefly family can even happen. After all, The Devil's Rejects ending with the three surviving members being gunned down by police. Given that Zombie is positioning the film as a sequel to The Devil's Rejects--as evidenced by the official T-shirt he already has for sale--chances are there will be some kind of supernatural explanation behind why they are resurrected.

Given that production is just now getting underway, there is no announced release date or additional cast information for Three From Hell. It's worth noting, though, that Zombie has seemingly been teasing the movie's announcement by posting a variety of behind-the-scenes photos from both House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects, which you can see on Instagram.

I'm psyched!!!!

Great Flick, can't wait for the sequel
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 03-15-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    hey I never seen this thread !!
    Zombie !!

No more news yet on this

Maybe it will be like Star Wars and start at the middle in first film and start at begining in last film
    Or like the Cloverfield films and theiir time line ... more intense.

lol
    But, knowing Zombie, it will be anything he desires

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-08-2018 at 06:39 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    I was wondering what was taking you so long to join this Zombie's thread