Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam1 View Post
    Any update on release date ?
    Full release has been delayed slightly to work out some bugs. The EPG puller was/is working well but wasn't starting from Stand By and wasn't reactivating after watching for a while, so while the EPG would load on initial startup, within a couple of hours there would be blanks (initial pull pulls next 4 events on every channel as pulling more than that would take too long). They released a new beta last week that also included the m3u portal and some EPG fixes, but it also had some new issues, including some major portal errors, so its being re-worked and another new beta is scheduled for release in the next couple of days.

I believe they are close to having this working well enough to release to the general public but I'm not a developer so I wouldn't want to speculate on an actual release date. Its close.

Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    Full release has been delayed slightly to work out some bugs. The EPG puller was/is working well but wasn't starting from Stand By and wasn't reactivating after watching for a while, so while the EPG would load on initial startup, within a couple of hours there would be blanks (initial pull pulls next 4 events on every channel as pulling more than that would take too long). They released a new beta last week that also included the m3u portal and some EPG fixes, but it also had some new issues, including some major portal errors, so its being re-worked and another new beta is scheduled for release in the next couple of days.

I believe they are close to having this working well enough to release to the general public but I'm not a developer so I wouldn't want to speculate on an actual release date. Its close.
    Thank you for the update. Appreciated.

I would like to make some feature request. Will you be able to pass this to Dreamlink Team ?

1. Video/audio quality of the channel on the information bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD
    2. Re-arranging channels in Favorites group. This way, I can keep all documentary channels together(like 1-5) then sports channels (6-12) then movie channels(13-20) and so on
    3. Detailed information of the vedio/channels played. Similar to Stats For Nerds on youtube

It will be very useful to implement these features. Could you please consider ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1 View Post
    Thank you for the update. Appreciated.

I would like to make some feature request. Will you be able to pass this to Dreamlink Team ?

1. Video/audio quality of the channel on the information bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD
    2. Re-arranging channels in Favorites group. This way, I can keep all documentary channels together(like 1-5) then sports channels (6-12) then movie channels(13-20) and so on
    3. Detailed information of the vedio/channels played. Similar to Stats For Nerds on youtube

It will be very useful to implement these features. Could you please consider ?
    I can pass it along. I like the idea of having the video quality there. Many apps do this.

Once the m3u portal is working properly, that might give you the flexibility to rearrange your channels better through a program like Xtream-Editor, but I'll ask about the ability to move channels.

Possibilty of they upgrade there boxes to the latest android os maybe will catch up to all the fixes.
    Lets Go !

I can pass it along. I like the idea of having the video quality there. Many apps do this.

Once the m3u portal is working properly, that might give you the flexibility to rearrange your channels better through a program like Xtream-Editor, but I'll ask about the ability to move channels.
    You can actually do that now via xtream - editor.

You need set up a mag device on xtream-editor using xtream-api from a sub.

Then on formuler they have they have beta portal which is

http://mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c

of course m3u / epg be great, especially if takes a merged list from xtream-editor, as could in reality set up most the subs in xtream-editor then have it all via the one m3u.

Then save mac based for certain ones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by danny187 View Post
    You can actually do that now via xtream - editor.

You need set up a mag device on xtream-editor using xtream-api from a sub.

Then on formuler they have they have beta portal which is

http://mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c

of course m3u / epg be great, especially if takes a merged list from xtream-editor, as could in reality set up most the subs in xtream-editor then have it all via the one m3u.

Then save mac based for certain ones etc.
    Can you explain this to me a bit more, like I'm a 5 year old? I recently subscribed with a provider that gave me that portal address but I don't understand what you mean by being able to set this up through Xtream-Editor and using multiple m3u's? I'm not familiar with Xtream-Editor or how it works.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there are fees , there are user agreements, there are terms and conditions which are all included with the use of this Xtreme Editor.
    The Provider being used must be compliant and also has the API intergrated in their service (which I highly doubt the services here do).

Go to the website and first read all the fine print and then take it from there
    With the important literature found there, and needed to be read by the user, we at iptvTalk do not support this program (paid program) and which is also subject to Google access and /or scurtanie.

Please refrain form bringing 'support' for this API/editor program to iptvTalk... thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Sorry crazed2.0...don't wanna get in trouble! Haha.

I'll refrain from asking about this evil service and learn about the devil on my own! lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Sorry crazed2.0...don't wanna get in trouble! Haha.

I'll refrain from asking about this evil service and learn about the devil on my own! lol
    In order for this to be allowed here, we would need to adopt or at lest pass on the 'fine print' and ensure all that ask about it also know what is included in their User Agreements and terms and conditions and everything else found in their fine print.

iptvTalk is not here to do that.

I was not being an ass about this. I was being professional. And is why I did take the time to investigate and read everything I needed to about this (all the fine print and etc was included in that).
    I am not about to nor is iptvTalk about to start referring people to their terms and what ever other criteria is involved., because if we support it in any way then that would be the correct thing to do.

Visit their website, read their boards and don't forget about the terms, conditions, privacy policies and etc...
    If it suits you then that's great

And yes, google is the evil devil , in case you were in the dark about that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-03-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I know crazed...I hope my post didn't come across that way. I was just trying to be funny. I get it. I have no problem not discussing things you deem outside the parameters of this forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast