TV Addicted

EPG off an hour again

The EPG was working as far as syncing to the right time when it was ‘fixed’ a week ago but as feared with the time change this past weekend it is off again by an hour. I waited to see if it would resolve but so far its still off. On the Dlite there are no advanced settings for time. The box shows the right time but the guide data is off and no option for time offset. Not sure if other boxes running EPG source data from provider have also been affected?

TV Addicted
    CaptainKangaroo, is it possible to let me (us) know if this an issue with just the DLite or did the time change affect other DL box EPG’s as well? Im assuming its not a problem with other units as I dont read of anyone else having this issue. I understand an update is pending for DL boxes specific to improving EPG, is the Dlite on the list for this update?
    Many thx

Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    CaptainKangaroo, is it possible to let me (us) know if this an issue with just the DLite or did the time change affect other DL box EPG’s as well? Im assuming its not a problem with other units as I dont read of anyone else having this issue. I understand an update is pending for DL boxes specific to improving EPG, is the Dlite on the list for this update?
    Many thx
    Ill inquire about it.
    I gather darkness to please me...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    CaptainKangaroo, is it possible to let me (us) know if this an issue with just the DLite or did the time change affect other DL box EPGÂ’s as well? Im assuming its not a problem with other units as I dont read of anyone else having this issue. I understand an update is pending for DL boxes specific to improving EPG, is the Dlite on the list for this update?
    Many thx
    I have a Formuler z7 and it's an hour off also. The bummer about the off time is it takes away the recording option for a future recording.

Junoir Member
    if u go to menu > settings > time and change from normal to UTC does it fix