Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart stb

Junoir Member

Smart stb

Need portal url P1 Iptv.... said block
    And also need address 192.168. .... for pi iptvrocker

get active
    You need to log in at ... hxxps://papiao.is ....check your rocket.....reset your rocket ............if you are using a VPN turn it off or it will block your STB

Junoir Member
    Do all that still same thanks

did you reboot your modem and router after reset?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Israel View Post
    Need portal url P1 Iptv.... said block
    And also need address 192.168. .... for pi iptvrocker
    the problem is that smart-stb has changed the mac address that is needed ( 00:1A:79 ) it's no longer active even if you click on the not recommended tab and generate another mac address. i fought with this for almost 2 weeks and then went to smart-stb website and read about the change. unless our iptv provider makes changes to accept a mac address that doesn't begin 00:1A: 79 the program will no longer work. it will work for a playlist,but,no vod and the channel numbers are not correct either.
    I hope this info helps as i too have an LG and when the program was working,the video quality was extremely good,but,there again the VOD section did not work either

Guru
    GMac2, Wow, great information and thank you. Going crazy last 10 days. Much appreciated Sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmac2 View Post
    the problem is that smart-stb has changed the mac address that is needed ( 00:1A:79 ) it's no longer active even if you click on the not recommended tab and generate another mac address. i fought with this for almost 2 weeks and then went to smart-stb website and read about the change. unless our iptv provider makes changes to accept a mac address that doesn't begin 00:1A: 79 the program will no longer work. it will work for a playlist,but,no vod and the channel numbers are not correct either.
    I hope this info helps as i too have an LG and when the program was working,the video quality was extremely good,but,there again the VOD section did not work either
    thank you buddy kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

you are all welcome and I just wanted to share that info. it's really a shame because this program loaded very quickly for me and played very well for about a month,then turned on tv went to smart_stb and had the dreaded your stb is blocked message

Junoir Member
    Hi guys, having some similar issues as well. Mine is a smart TV cannot get it to work at all??

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast