Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing

Thanks crazed.2 I’m still at the same condition that i explains before again thanks for your help and good work helping everyone when they need it

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Went to Me Friend's Place last Night to Watch it with Her and on Her Set-up it WAS Freezing...! We ended up Streaming it...!

Thanks crazed 2.0, got a call from Me Friend a little bit ago and She says "It is Starting to Look Good Again...!" I'll call Her back and Let Her Know what You did...!
    Spoke too Soon...! She just called to inform that it is Freezing Again...!

The chances that ALL of these these unrelated ISPs started having problems at the exact same time is not the explanation.

If it was an ISP problem, everything else that streams would have a problem. I can stream HD movies from Netflix, Amazon and Youtube AND stream music at the same without the slightest problem. If I stream channels from here now, they buffer every 3 seconds. Nothing, absolutely nothing else has a problem except for the channels streaming from here.

After 11:00pm yesterday, all channels were smooth no freezing until now 1:00pm, channels started to freeze again.

Quote Originally Posted by Laslo View Post
    The chances that ALL of these these unrelated ISPs started having problems at the exact same time is not the explanation.

If it was an ISP problem, everything else that streams would have a problem. I can stream HD movies from Netflix, Amazon and Youtube AND stream music at the same without the slightest problem. If I stream channels from here now, they buffer every 3 seconds. Nothing, absolutely nothing else has a problem except for the channels streaming from here.
    Another thing why under MOVIECLUB, Not a single freeze on every movie; but under TV almost all channels were freezed???? One explanation for this is MOVIECLUB and TV, each has its own server. There is no way ISP problem. If it is ISP problem, both should be freezed.

Quote Originally Posted by Orziz View Post
    Thanks crazed- been working fine all morning but I'll lay odds it won't be working this evening. It's like clockwork- this is why I think it's an isp issue.
    ISP problem??? Oh please.... Why under VIDEOCLUB, I have never seen freezing all day long on the movie; but under TV almost all channels were freezed?

Here is what I think. TOO MANY USERS ON ROCKET SERVER!!!!!!! Rocket server needs an upgrade to handle the new capacity.

Junoir Member
    Another day or freezing and stumbling I'm going to look for a new IPTV provider this is ridiculous

Hey guys putting in my 2 cents, my rocket and privateserver is working flawless for the longest time now

Hope I did not speak too soon

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast