Thread: Question

Question

Are we still have freezing like the last five or six days or is just me mag 254 on rocket please i need to know I’m don’t mind waiting a few more days

Guru
    Yes still Freezing going on 8 days for me. I have Nvidia Shield, IPAD, and IPhone all with separate subscriptions. And all 3 are freezing and buffering something awful. I've had the service for almost 2 years, and familiar with my equipment. No resetting, changing portals, disconnecting anything, is the issue. It's is most certainly the service itself. Thanks

I’ve been here since the first day and way before and never seems anything like now hey we got to be patient because I know they will fix it

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    iptv rocket was working good with channels i was watching

When this morning or last night because mine works great in the morning but after 12 in the afternoon USA channels only in English starting freezing until the next morning

Yea service is great only if you speak Spanish lord have mercy i learn how to speak dominican today but I will learn how to speak colobian tomorrow thanks everybody I’m getting smarter by day my 254 mag still getting buffering by the second but I will never learn English because I cannot wash the Americans channels thank you all tomorrow morning I will learn a little bits of English until they freeze again happy night to those who are watching tv good night

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Yea service is great only if you speak Spanish lord have mercy i learn how to speak dominican today but I will learn how to speak colobian tomorrow thanks everybody I’m getting smarter by day my 254 mag still getting buffering by the second but I will never learn English because I cannot wash the Americans channels thank you all tomorrow morning I will learn a little bits of English until they freeze again happy night to those who are watching tv good night
    it's all spanish...lol
    I used to work with dominican's,columbian's and mexican's
    I only needed to learn one language

Ambassador
    Right Dishuser, as far as I know they all speak Spanish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
    Right Dishuser, as far as I know they all speak Spanish.
    and they all understand the finger...lol

Dish user im Cuban American and believe me they all speak Spanish but they all different one word in Cuba is a bad word in Puerto Rico plus the way they said things