Junoir Member

Amazon Video On D2

Hello

I am trying to watch amazon video on the D2 box and every time I try to watch a video I click on the movie it starts and then the app crashes no matter what I try it just does this over and over again has anyone else have this problem?

Junoir Member

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by ansul1001 View Post
    Hello

I am trying to watch amazon video on the D2 box and every time I try to watch a video I click on the movie it starts and then the app crashes no matter what I try it just does this over and over again has anyone else have this problem?
    I have never been able to get Prime working , does same thing as yours. Tried it in over ten boxes. Anyone have any luck?

Try to download this in ur usb and unInstall previous version first then try this. Do it on your own risk.
    Code:
    https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/e140UGpe/file.html
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

If above does not work then try to use the version in market instead of google play store. Use channel up and down to scroll up and down. Hope this will help.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.