Portals will not load

hello all,this started last night.I've been using portal 4,it will not load.I've done several portal resets(it always resets to pt 5& back to pt 4.(wish it would let me try 1,2 or 3 to see if they would work....I've done the router reboots,iptv resets....anybody else having issues?Thanks in advance for any advice or help....Thank You and have a nice day.....hard wired and using a minix neo u9-h....

If your running the mini do you run stb emulator or using kodi stalker client? Either way my experience recently since

"Ive don't several portal resets"

I got locked out by doing too many portal changes and resets in a 24hr period. I had to stop. I waited seem like 12 hours. The system just wouldn't update as fast as it reported. Finally the next day, I changed the portal, the mac and then reset. Updated my STB and it connected. I couldn't get but P1 or P2 at that time. Sounds familiar?

I'm using kodi...about a week and a half ago I had the same problem(so did several other people)that time the next day I changed portals from 5 to 4 and everything was ok!I wish I could try portal 1,2 or 3.when I go to change portals it will only change from 5 to 4 and 4 to 5....maybe 1,2 or 3 would work?up untill last week or so I can't remember the last time I messed with changing portals.I have to admit I'm not very tech savvy,I wish I could figure out how to set up the STB emulator.if anybody could point me in the right direction on that I would be greatful.been messing with this all afternoon,need a break!hopefully when I check in tomorrow there will be some advice...everybody have a great and safe evening.

Quote Originally Posted by puckett59 View Post
    I'm using kodi...about a week and a half ago I had the same problem(so did several other people)that time the next day I changed portals from 5 to 4 and everything was ok!I wish I could try portal 1,2 or 3.when I go to change portals it will only change from 5 to 4 and 4 to 5....maybe 1,2 or 3 would work?up untill last week or so I can't remember the last time I messed with changing portals.I have to admit I'm not very tech savvy,I wish I could figure out how to set up the STB emulator.if anybody could point me in the right direction on that I would be greatful.been messing with this all afternoon,need a break!hopefully when I check in tomorrow there will be some advice...everybody have a great and safe evening.
    Since you're using Kodi - how are (were) you getting NFPS? Stalker Client, Simple Client, Potato, Kens new addon? If it's Stalker, try one of the other addons first. If you still have problems PM Crazed and see if he can get you on another portal. I've been on portal 3 for as long as it's been around, using SPMC on a Minix X8-H Plus and it works a treat; was on portal 1 before that from the beginning. It sounds portal related to me considering you had it working for a while.
    Last edited by expatter; 03-09-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Waylotul&Expatter thanks for your responses and input.I did a fresh install of Kodi and potato addon an everything is working fine....Thanks again and you guys gave a great and safe day....

Forgot to add,I've tried an tried but I just can't get Ken's addon to load(connect)?I'm glad I got the potato addon working again but it would have been nice to check out Ken's new one.