Need information

I been having this problem for about five day now getting constant freezing in almost all channels especially the USA channels I check everything do reset and still getting nowhere I’m using a mag 254 hard wired call my internet service and they said everything is fine do anybody else is having this problem

probably bad packet loss from isp.
    Lets Go !

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    You are Not Alone, a couple of channels are OK to Go while a Bunch of Others are Constantly Freezing...! It can't be just a couple of People experiencing this strange happening, why Others aren't Posting about it is Strange...! Seems as the people who have the Servers are not showing their Customers any Appreciation by being very Quiet as to what is going on and that's a Damn Shame...!

So how come that doesn’t happen in the Spanish channels and any other channels only on the USA English channels

Over the last couple of days, many people have posted about the freezing issue, but they are in different threads, scattered over the 3 server areas. I'm sure we'll hear more about if things aren't corrected.