Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What I'm going to do is this....after it goes to a pay service I will monitor things and decide then if I want the service. ...if the channels I watch are not there or there and not working (like 192 ID channel) then I won't add the service to my iks ...simple as that....I'm not going to flap of at the mouth ....it's no different than any other company selling a service you check it out ask questions and make an informed decision. ...in reality they don't have to offer the beta service at all to anyone ...when my satellite television provider is working on a new service what they do is have employees and a very few subscribers do the testing before releasing to everyone

floder2 you bad month iptv every time some new comes out that good bro wait till we go private then say chit really stop bad mouthing iptv

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    So we have about that many channels now..........sounds like they may not add anymore....So the people requesting channels we don't have are out of luck ? I would like to have some different channels not just making some that are sd into HD.............
    This should clear things up.
    This is copy past from NFPS...

FROM NFPS:

Hello,

For your information we are planning to have the following lineup in the IPTV service:

- Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning).

- BEV: Limited channels, but most of the popular ones like TSN are going to be available.

- Blue Sky: Most of the SD and HD channels except Sky Premiere (PPV).

- Red Point 50W: All channels including HDs.

- Media Networks 67W: All channels.

All PPVs movies channels are going to be excluded because of the VoD but we will open Sport PPV channels.

On the other hand we are trying to get some internationals channels but not sure if they are going to be available from the beginning.

NFPS

No HD channels on Charlie USA= no cash flow for NFPS. Are we gonna have HD channels on the USA Charlie NFPS system or not?

"Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning"

I'll take stability over hd channels anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick7C2 View Post
    This should clear things up.
    This is copy past from NFPS...

FROM NFPS:

Hello,

For your information we are planning to have the following lineup in the IPTV service:

- Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning).

- BEV: Limited channels, but most of the popular ones like TSN are going to be available.

- Blue Sky: Most of the SD and HD channels except Sky Premiere (PPV).

- Red Point 50W: All channels including HDs.

- Media Networks 67W: All channels.

All PPVs movies channels are going to be excluded because of the VoD but we will open Sport PPV channels.

On the other hand we are trying to get some internationals channels but not sure if they are going to be available from the beginning.

NFPS

Well so far the higher % of channels are International ........meaning some other language other then English..i bet they won't have all the Fox sports regionals.........Baseball extra innings...NHL...NBA...NFL.....because that will cost them money.........I am just waiting to see if they give me anything different and better then the M3U files I can download for free and play in simple IPTV app...................
    Last edited by floder2; 06-01-2015 at 03:55 PM.

well as far as i know you didnt pay a dime yet so lets wait and see and do i want sports package heck yes i have not had bev for many yrs

Junoir Member
    micro hd? below 720hd?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123