Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    my suggestion install fastest cable or fiber service available, direct Ethernet connection no wifi. or move to south korea were 80 % installs are min 200mb per sec

So your illogical reasoning is

A bunch of unrelated internet providers all started having traffic issues at the same time. Chances are near zero.

A bunch of unrelated internet providers all started having traffic issues, but it ONLY screws up streaming from here, not HD streaming from Netflix, Youtube, Amazon, etc. Chances are near zero.

The common denominator is the service here, not some mythical internet provider issue.

The thought that there is a node somewhere on the internet that is screwing things up is another fantasy. If it was screwing up the streaming from here, it would screw up other streaming and would have been fixed.

Junoir Member
    I do have a 150mb fiber cable service at home and is also freezing badly.

Pretty much like Laslo mentioned the only issues I do have is with this service, all other like Netflix is flawless.

Can someone in the control knows how to control the issue?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laslo View Post
    So your illogical reasoning is

A bunch of unrelated internet providers all started having traffic issues at the same time. Chances are near zero.

A bunch of unrelated internet providers all started having traffic issues, but it ONLY screws up streaming from here, not HD streaming from Netflix, Youtube, Amazon, etc. Chances are near zero.

The common denominator is the service here, not some mythical internet provider issue.

The thought that there is a node somewhere on the internet that is screwing things up is another fantasy. If it was screwing up the streaming from here, it would screw up other streaming and would have been fixed.
    Then please explain to me why I have the service working just fine when others don't??? Hello???? McFly????? If it was the servers, then everyone would be down... DUH! I have yet to see that. I read here a lot. I see a complaint the service is down.... I change to the channels being complained about.... They work. Sure some channels might go down. For me the last two days Discovery Turbo has been looping with screwed up sound. That is far from the service being down. C'mon people use some common sense here if ya have any. Also I only have 6 meg service because I live in the sticks. So speed of service is not the issue unless your below 3 meg.
    If ONE server or node messes up between you and the service that is a problem. So the statement about "Unrelated internet providers" having problems at the same time is B.S. and here is why...... We pass through several different "Providers" on our way to the servers. Your provider only gives access. They do not control the route. Look at it like the Interstate system. The provider is the entrance ramp. (Indiana we will call the ramp. That is the provider for sake of illustration) However on your way to wherever it is your going you pass through a provider called Illinois and they have construction. Guess what? You fooked. That is what seems to be going on. Now you could try another route. That is what I do. Simply unplug the box and let it power down completely. Then plug it back in and let it reboot. If it works great. If not then find something else to do for a bit. I for one do not allow my life to revolve around TV. If I miss something I stream it later.
    I respectfully suggest you rethink your so called "Logical thinking" my friend and not accuse others of not being logical. Like I said.... Only takes one provider along the way. Not the many that you assume. Remember.... when you assume, you make an A$$ out of U and ME. Good thought to live by. Never assume anything. Rant over! Have a great day!
    Last edited by Digitaldan; 03-13-2018 at 11:01 AM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Then WHY is it One Channel will play for hours without a hic-cup and other channels freeze constantly and others do the Loop playback...?!?

Let's start by saying this exact same thing happened twice before in the last two years. Many people (when many people came to this site) complained they were having problems with buffering and freezing. People like you said it is not happening to me therefore it is not happening. Some of the moderators were saying the same thing. The service then fessed up and said there were problems. The service went into maintenance mode, but it took way longer than they expected, and they added an extra week to most people's service. Things got back to normal and the moderators apologized for doubting people and said it won't happen again.

Guess what!? It happened again. Once again, people like you said it is not happening to me therefore it isn't happening. Once again, some of the moderators said the same thing. The service again fessed up and said they were going into maintenance mode. Once again, the service went into maintenance mode, but it took way longer than they expected, and they said they would add an extra week to most people's service, but they eventually said it would be too hard to do that. (Many people flipped out, but I didn't care, as long as things were fixed.) Things did get back to normal and the moderators apologized for doubting people and said it won't happen again. Guess what!? It is happening again!

One portal can go down, but others don't, even on the same service. Strange but true. People used to say it is impossible. Now we know it is not. Some people wake up and a service that had been working fine gets the message "STB Blocked" while others with the same set up don't have the problem. Strange but true. Because some things happen to some people and not to others doesn't mean it is not happening or that it is a rogue node on the internet.

This is happening to many people at the same time with different internet providers. Coincidence? No! This is going in the exact same direction as before.

There isn't a blip in my streaming for any other service, as is the case for others reporting. My download speed doesn't vary. We all started encountering the buffering/freezing at the same time. Coincidence? No!

Do you think if there was this "plug" in the internet that no one would notice? It would affect all kinds of streaming, not just this one, and it would be corrected. The internet isn't held together by duct tape. It is constantly tested. If there are bottlenecks, they are fixed, usually in a matter of hours. This rogue node notion is a diversion. It is not the explanation. If the internet were as rickety as you suggest, we would all be having issues all of the time. Of course I have tried the simple things like rebooting the modem/router and doing IPTV Resets. It has no effect. In fact, my account buffers and freezes at a friend's house that uses a different internet provider.

Because you are not having the issue, count yourself lucky. I can guarantee you that the complaints will mount. Eventually, the service will address the issue, just like before. The question is how long it will take.
    Last edited by ilan; 03-13-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Site moderators never diminished anything.
    Fact is that not everyone experiences the same thing.
    What you are saying is that the moderators and who ever else that say that they are not seeing freezing, then I guess you are saying they (we) are lying, which simply is not true.

Okay, just had to comment on that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Could it be as Simple as this : Traffic Load...?!? While Digitaldan says "No Problem in the Sticks", means less Traffic and Others are saying "Constant Freezing and Playback" could They be in Large Metropolitan Areas with Much More Traffic...?!?

I took out a swear word or two, though they weren't "very bad" ones, to maintain proper decorum
    Last edited by ilan; 03-13-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Kinda Curious as to why CBS Action channel 130 is showing a 5-7-second loop for almost 1/2 Half an Hour now while other channels are Freezing[WWE 160] and another is Freeze and Loop FREE...!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast