Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Maybee They Need to Change Their Names...?!?
    more like url

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Thanks for the "Translation" as I am Almost Certain that the Moderators, Admins and All Other Members on this Site were Totally Baffled with what I posted above...! Thanks for Making Things Easier for Them...!
    you're welcome

what I have noticed all super fast internet connections appear to be working better than slow connects......

OK guys, I proved it's the ISP.. AT&T specifically.

I've run behind a VPN for years after finding a data center IP address that NFPS would accept. About six weeks or so ago they took that VPN server offline for maintenance, shifting traffic to another and it would no longer work. Running naked was scary but picture quality was fine for a week or two and then the freezing/buffering began. It was only later that I connected the two occurrences.

This last week I found another data center acceptable to NFPS and *bingo* the freezing disappeared. Switching off the VPN brought the freezing right back, turning it back on cleared up the problem again. Yes the routes are different but they share the downlink from the backbone to AT&T's data center and then on to me. It's only in that data center that they can monkey with the data stream.

Remember that during the runup to the end of Net Neutrality both AT&T and Comcast talked openly about throttling streaming from content providers other than their own and I strongly suspect that they have started doing it already. I can think of no other explanation other than enemy action.

I owe a bit of an apology to NFPS (and by reflection to the moderators who said that the server streams were fine.) The few channels that are freeze-fee without the VPN (Arirang, C-Span, Frence24, The Weather Channel, and a few others) apparently come from a different server and are not targeted by AT&T. That made it confusing since those streams come down the same pipe as all the other channels.

I suspect that the throttling will spread to all the major carriers rather quickly. This means that unless NFPS relaxes their policy forbidding VPN's they will lose a large number of customers. All of the other IPTV services that I have checked allow VPN's and most recommend the use of one.
    Linux, Kodi 16.1/17.6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack View Post
    OK guys, I proved it's the ISP.. AT&T specifically.

I've run behind a VPN for years after finding a data center IP address that NFPS would accept. About six weeks or so ago they took that VPN server offline for maintenance, shifting traffic to another and it would no longer work. Running naked was scary but picture quality was fine for a week or two and then the freezing/buffering began. It was only later that I connected the two occurrences.

This last week I found another data center acceptable to NFPS and *bingo* the freezing disappeared. Switching off the VPN brought the freezing right back, turning it back on cleared up the problem again. Yes the routes are different but they share the downlink from the backbone to AT&T's data center and then on to me. It's only in that data center that they can monkey with the data stream.

Remember that during the runup to the end of Net Neutrality both AT&T and Comcast talked openly about throttling streaming from content providers other than their own and I strongly suspect that they have started doing it already. I can think of no other explanation other than enemy action.

I owe a bit of an apology to NFPS (and by reflection to the moderators who said that the server streams were fine.) The few channels that are freeze-fee without the VPN (Arirang, C-Span, Frence24, The Weather Channel, and a few others) apparently come from a different server and are not targeted by AT&T. That made it confusing since those streams come down the same pipe as all the other channels.

I suspect that the throttling will spread to all the major carriers rather quickly. This means that unless NFPS relaxes their policy forbidding VPN's they will lose a large number of customers. All of the other IPTV services that I have checked allow VPN's and most recommend the use of one.
    I use other servers and when it freezes I switch to vpn myself and no freezing
    it's only a matter of time where vpn will need to be used with most servers/users

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by meezer View Post
    what I have noticed all super fast internet connections appear to be working better than slow connects......
    I only have 6 meg service.... No problems. That said, my area has all new lines including my home hookup. They also installed new equipment at the local switching station. Before they did that I had plenty of problems. The speed is not the issue. The quality of the connection and the age of the equipment the ISP uses is usually the problem. If it was speed then only having 6 meg down I would be nonfunctional.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    I only have 6 meg service.... No problems. That said, my area has all new lines including my home hookup. They also installed new equipment at the local switching station. Before they did that I had plenty of problems. The speed is not the issue. The quality of the connection and the age of the equipment the ISP uses is usually the problem. If it was speed then only having 6 meg down I would be nonfunctional.
    I have streamed at 3mbps with no buffering

TV Addicted
    since we are getting to the conclusion that ATT May be the problem with the freezing..and we need to send the info to craze 2.0.
    what about the people who has your service thru a reseller?
    I have ATT uverse and iptv66 can I still send my info to you?
    by the way I can't send PM to crazy 2.0.
    can I send it to somebody else?

You can send it to me and I'll pass it along.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    since we are getting to the conclusion that ATT May be the problem with the freezing..and we need to send the info to craze 2.0.
    what about the people who has your service thru a reseller?
    I have ATT uverse and iptv66 can I still send my info to you?
    by the way I can't send PM to crazy 2.0.
    can I send it to somebody else?
    why can't you pm him?
    I pm'd him when I wasn't registered

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast